On out way to hell!

The next day, we kinda were woken up by Endeavor or he tried in my case. You know how the saying goes.... never wake up a sleeping lion.... well try it with a tiger instead! I did clean up my wound and all but I felt restless and shifted in the night towards my kitty cat form. Somehow it made me feel soo much more relaxed that I think I may have fallen alseep being balanced on the huge ball in the room. I basically flopped on the ball and then fell asleep. So when someone tried to wake up, they seriously had to come into the room and face a tiger. Not the best and most favourite thing to do, I bet on that.

Anyways, we were woken up, they offered us breakfast but none of the two of us took it and after that we were back in a car on our way to UA. Guess today was the introduction day.

Endeavor: You two will attent a special rehab class.

Dabi: Can't fucking wait for that.

Me: Well better than a hero class.

Endeavor: It is more or less the same.

Me: Well then screw this shit.

Dabi: I agree.... how about we team up and get rid of the hero in front of us?

Me: And crash into a building or anything? Dabs, I already been in one bus incident, I don't need a car incident on my resume as well.

Dabi: I bet we can make it without that.

Me: Sure, so I'll go and chocke him, while you go to the front? You do realize that I would get burned.....

Dabi: Other way around. Let's switch places.

Endeavor: You two do realise that I can hear you.

Dabi: We know.

Me: We want you to know that we could do worse.

Endeavor: You may try.

Me: Pffff-hahahahahahahahahaha

Dabi: Oh I will.

While I found this whole situation quite funny, I could also tell that Dabi thought about this situation differently. He would have killed the hero for sure. After all we both got quite the kill count. Besides he had a personal vendetta against his own father too.

Endeavor: Go ahead. It will be a good training for me as well.

Dabi: Don't tempt me.

Me: How about a tiger in the car?

Dabi: NO!

Endeavor: NO!

Oh now they are on the same page?

And what's so wrong about a tiger in the car?

Endeavor: It will be dangerous for you so stay seated and have the seatbelt on. I do not have any harness for a tiger to make sure you will be alright in case of any accident.

Me: Awww how thoughtful... what about you Dabs, what's your reason and excuse?

Dabi: ......

Me: ....

Endeavor: Let's not argue between each other. If you want to plan more attacks, then do that.

Me: So you would rather have us join hands and try to fight you as fighting each other?

Endeavor: Yes.

Me: Why?

Endeavor: Because fights between villains are unscrupulous as well as unpredictable and end up with both og them getting injured. I do not want to see you two injured that much.

Dabi: And why do you fucking care?

Endeavor: Because I am now in charge of you two.

Dabi: So what if you are?! You are not our parent!

Well he basically is yours...

But I won't say anything about that....

Hmmmm....

Then again why does he care so much about me?

Endeavor: I know that very well.... hoewever I made one mistake in my life already. I will not repeat the same mistake again.

Wait is he talking about Dabi?

Is he actually talking about how he trained him while he was a kid before Shoto appeared?

If that is the case... then there might be a chance....

I might get them together...

But I need to be careful or Dabi will hate me for the rest of my life.

Dabi: TSK!

Me: You seem nice.

Endeavor: Thank you.

The drive was kinda short but still enough for a conversation. Otherwise it would be quite boring and I was not about to deal with that cause I was sure about to be stupid to do at least something. I couldn't for sure just sit around and do nothing. I would get hella bored! No, no, no! I could never just sit around. My animal inside of me wouldn't let me. Not as if I wanted it any different anyways.