Speechless

I couldn't just stay still when I saw that thing behind this kiddo. Not as if he was not the same age and an alpha but there was another rough on this rooftop and it was simply dangerous for them. While this hero was actually too busy keeping an eye on me, I sensed someone else approaching us. It was not a tiger but a raccoon shifter who lost the controll.

Once I saw it, I immediately went ahead and pounced as fast as I could at it.

Me: *roar*

A powerful roar escapped me while pounced in front of the young alpha. There was no way that idiot of a raccoon would actually try and fight me. Then again, I did get a nice clean hit with my paw on them as well. Plus we were all shifters here and two rough ones on top of it while one was out of controll and I just got way too used to my animalistic side that I was not about to lose controll. Not here at least. Maybe one day I would but today was certainly not that day.

LEAVE YOU DAMN OMEGA!

THIS IS MY TURF!

Another roar and another leap that I did to scare this omega but it seems as if the animal had completly gone insane since it dared to pounce on me but what did they expect I was a powerful tiger and so I just grabbed them with one bit and threw them to the ground as I picked out of the air and then had one claw that was pushing them down, knocking them out completly which made them shift back.

Me: HMPF!

This is how it should go!

Seirously.... loosing controll and then going after another omega?!

This is not really common to see.... two rough ones on a rooftop both in their animal forms....

I guess they think I lost controll as well....

Ahhh

What a trouble I got myself into.

Once I lifted my paw I turned back to see the two alphas. This hero was definitely now protecting the other alpha but I could tell immediately that something was not right. He was scared but now of me.

Me: ......

A glance was enough to know what was going ond so I decided to bow my head down.

Kid: Dad, I don't think we are in any troubles.....

Eraserhead: You don't know that.

Kid: I.... You are right but... they protected me,

Damn right!

I protected you.... now leave me be!

I bowed once again before I turned around and started walking away before I started running. I guess this was just one way to end this whole dilemma I was in but something felt different. For some reason I couldn't really forget the kid behind the hero. He had this sweet smell on him which made me want to get closer. Thank god, I was sane enough not to give into this and left. Who knows what I had done. Never did I ever smell anything this sweet. It really was something else and I was curious to know who he was. I knew he was an alpha but that was about it.

Whelp, it was not as if we would ever meet again.

Shinso's point of view:

I just witnessed a fight between two rough omegas and for some reason, I knew that this tiger wouldn't do anything to me. It was only after they have left that I started to smell this cinnamon scent in the air. It smelled like a good apple cake with a lot of cinnamon and that made me just hungry.

Eraserhead: *sigh*

Me: Are you okay?

Eraserhead: We are lucky that they didn't attack us.

Me: I don't think it was luck.

Eraserhead: What do you mean Toshi?

Me: First it's a him and can't you smell the cinnamon? He was in full controll over himself otherwise he wouldn't have used his pheromones like this to knock this omega out.

Eraserhead: I can't smell anything.

Me: Huh?

Eraserhead: Are you sure you smelled something?

Me: Yes, it still smells faintly like cinnamon.....why?

Eraserhead: *sigh* it seems as if that was your faited mate.

I was shocked when I heard that. A fated mate was something that we called our destined other half. In our modern society there was no need to go find our fated mate but once we did, we would be able to feel it since there would be a smell that only us both could identify. Besides that, they say that once both parties accept the bond, they will be able to even to share their quirks besides their personal feeling like in a normal mate bond. However I didn't know how true that was and if he would accept it. No one really knew much about fated mates especially when it came to an omega like him. I mean they were not killed for no reasons or abandoned and shamed. They were dangerous as we could see just a moment ago.... still something was different about him.

Me: ... What does that mean?

Eraserhead: I don't know....

Me: I already have a mate! Dad, what does that mean?

Eraserhead: It seems that your mate is not your fated one.

Me: No, Sho-chan is my mate. We share our feelings and you know this.

Eraserhead: I know but that's exclusively to a mate bond.... You do know that the same will go with a fated one.

He was right and I knew but I was still confused. A mate bond was similar to a fated mate bond. The only difference is that a mate bond will appear between two individuals which have feelings for each other and are on the same wavelength meaning our pheromones match each other. This was more likely to happen than a fated one. I mean, a fated bond was soo rare that no one really was dreaming about this anymore and here I was standing on the rooftop and .... well... I was speechless for sure.