What a stupid idea!

Did I ever mention that this idea was stupid?

No?

Well now I am!

We all were dabating about the idea to get into the USJ building and came up with another solution. Shigaraki, Kurogiri as well as Toga would be around the USJ building. Inside to be precise and waiting there to act. Meanwhile me and Dabi would be on our way to see if we could actually catch the heroes on their way there. If we would be able to do that, then Kurogiri would actually teleport Toga as well as Shigaraki towards us.

That was the plan.

Now why would it be just me and Dabi?

Easy!

We both are quite fast and it needed an alpha for this shit. I wish I would have Toga here too but she was a bit unpredictable and that was indeed something we couldn't really need in this kind of situation at all. Shigaraki insisted on being in the USJ building since he had already recruited all the villains as for me... I was the only other one who could teleport and Dabi was with me because he was the only other person left to join me. Honestly, I would have gone alone but they insisted I needed someone with me.

Now here we were on a rooftop watching and waiting.

Me: And you think this is a better idea?

Dabi: It was your idea, kitty.

Me: I know... but I also said, I don't want to be the reason why they will catch us, so I wanna do this SOLO.

Dabi: Ah what can go wrong?

Literally everything!

And why you starting to jinx us like that!

Now nothing will go according to plan...

Why do we even have to attack?

Well fuck....

Me: You just had to say this, didn't ya!

Dabi: What, you think I jinxed us?

Me: Of course you did!

While we were bickering, we could see the school bus in the distance and it was closing in on us. This was definitely one of these moments I want to get back home and just dig a grave and be in there resting for a bit until someone digs me out. I just felt it would be more peaceful than whatever shit we are doing right here.

Me: Let's get going.

Dabi: Sure kitty.

Me: ... Now you are just mocking me... I know that.

If people didn't know we were here, then now they knew because I screamed at the top of my lung while also growling at Dabi. Wow, I really didn't think I would act this way but something about this nickname bothered me. Oh well, he would learn his lesson soon enough because I simply jumpped off the rooftop using my quirk to teleport myself downstairs and into the bus. Yes it was hard to teleport in a moving object since it was the place I was teleporting myself and not the timing or the bus location. It was literally the location where the bus would be at, in that very moment. Thankfully I made it.

Me: Oh hello there! I must announce that this bus is offically kidnapped.

My mask was on my face and I was sure that my eyes were glowing red since I had my aniaml close at the surface to act faster than the others. All the kids in the bus were just staring at me before someone screamed. I mean this was unexpected but hey, at least this was the right bus. Just imagining the sheer chance of telporting wrong made me shiver.

???: *sigh*

Me: Oh what do we have here? A lovely caterpillar?

I turned around when I heard the sigh and I knew who it was. This was the very man that I had encountered on that rooftop. Well perhaps, this was fated. Or this was just a stupid idea. Not only could I see him but there was another person who I recognised as well. It was the same kid he called his son and then there was this Dandelion who knew who I was but wouldn't be able to recognise me with all the changes of the time.

Eraserhead: You are really bold for trying to kidnap a UA school bus with a hero inside.

Me: What? You think an underground hero is someone I fear? Pffff- Don't make me laugh.

Bakugo: OH YEAH! THEN FUCKING TRY US BITCH!

Me: Oh shut up Dandelion. It's not your turn... besides your Pomeranian attitude is showing!

I felt the pheromone's of a couple of alphas going off here but that was not bothering me at all. It was just one moment, one second and one minute that it took me to turn around and run at the hero without any weapon. I must be stupid for not using a weapon but I had a feeling that it could and would backfire on me while we were in a moving bus with a civilian driver. Tho... honestly... I should get rid of the man and everything would be going well.