Life is strange!

Shinso's POV:

I really couldn't believe what just happened. In one moment I was just daydreaming about everything and that I would like to see him again and now this? This was kinda a dream come true but also a nightmare at the same time. Shoto was in the same bus as me like all the others from my class. I knew that this guy who just came in claiming that this bus was kidnapped was my fated mate since I could still smell his pheromones. The cinnamon scent in the air was just all I needed to know. However there was a problem. He seemed to be a villain and we were just about to actually go somewhere and there was a hero with us... my dad. How was I supposed to help him out right here?

I couldn't let him get injured or caught.

It would break my heart to see him be either taken down or on medication for the rest of his life so that he would be a liveless walking corpse as the that was the fate of so many omegas like him.

No, just the thought alone made me freeze and look at him. I was studying him.

He does look like he is in our age range...

I am kinda happy he is not older or younger than me...

What am I even thinking?

I am still to young for this shit but... I am drawn to him.

I can't ignore this.

For some reasons, my alpha wanted to pounce at my father before he was even doing anything. I was getting nervous knowing that this could be the fate of me and him. Maybe we were never meant to be but then again, he was my mate! Was I about to let this chance go? No. I knew that alphas were more than a bit obsessed with their omegas and I also knew that it was not only the obsession but a possessive thought that wouldn't let us give up our partner. 

The fact that I didn't know him but felt this way made me shiver. I knew nothing about him but I knew that I wanted to protect him. It made me scared of myself but at the same time, I knew that this was natural. The only question was how far would I take it? Would I stop being a hero? Would I start being corrupt at one point to safe him or would I start giving up my own dream for him?

I don't know for now...

I just knew that he was mine... 

And I knew that he wouldn't accept me if I would be this way.

I knew I was illogical but that was how this society worked.

What do I do?

I can't let my father fight him.

What if he gets injured.... No! I shouldn't think like this. 

Dad would never actually hurt anyone this young that badly.

I should trust him more... but I don't trust myself.

How am I supposed to stay calm and watch all this without actually doing anything?

My hands were already grabbing the hem of my uniform as I was struggeling to actually calm down. The more I thought about what would happen, the more I wanted to stand up, shout and protect him. Then again, I also wanted to know this omega a bit. Would it be a good sign that he was actually fighting my father and that my father wasn't recognising him? I don't know.

I knew that no one could smell this sweet scent. It was so clear to me since everyone was giving their off. However, his scent was all I could focus on. It was soothing and calming and definitely helping right now. If not, then I would have probably done something I would have regretted late on.

For now, I tried all my best to think about the scent and just focus on it. Maybe I could do something to help him out without being obvious. I worked hard to be in this position after all. It was not easy to get in a hero school, much less easy if you had a quirk like me. Besides I did refuse to get into the class over a recommendation letter from my dad. I wanted to work hard for it. I wanted to get to it and get here out of my own powers.

And yet....

Here I was risking everything for a person I don't know at all but was my fated mate.

Life was definitely strange.