CHAOS ALARM!

Okay, one should really think that while we got our new rooms, we would actually go to them and give it a rest. Yeah.... well wrong! First thing I did was actually slap Dabi's back of the head just because I could do it and started running. He started running after me and I found it more than just amusing to just spread a bit chaos. This even went soo far that we were chasing each other across the whole fucking house. It was Endeavor's wife who got between us and I went around and around in circles and even around the table till we had to kinda call a truce.

It was still his wife who saw us and started questions us... I mean she was kinda up or we woke her. Who knows.

Rei: Is there anything you need?

Me: Nope.

Rei: Then may I suggest the training halls?

Me: Training halls?

Rei: Yes, if you two still have a lot of energy, you could go there.

Me: Ohhhhhh.... You never told me that Dabs!

The moment I said that, I already slapped a hand over my mouth. There was just this itsy tiny problem I had with my own self... sometimes my mouth was running lose and my brain would just tag along a couple of steps behind. Just like this time. I haven't realised what I had said wrong until I did it.

Dabi: DAMN KITTY!

Me: SORRY!

Dabi: *sigh*

I think Rei was quite confused but she didn't really question what I said.

Rei: Pfff- you two seem quite energetic.

Me: Yeah...

Rei: Come with me. I'll show you to the training room.

Me: Ahm, can I ask something first?

Rei: Sure.

Me: Why are you here?

Rei: This is my home, silly.

Me: No, I mean it is in the middle of the night for sure.

Rei: Ah, I see. Well... I am a bit of a light sleeper.

Dabi: So this dumbass woke you up.

Me: You chased after me!

Dabi: Cause you hit me!

Me: Well you deserved it!

Dabi: HOW?!

Me: ....uhh.....

I was a cat! Did I needed a reason for it? I felt like doing it. It was the same urge that a normal cat would have while looking at a very fragile thing and then pushing it off the counter or a high place. We just feel like doing it. Now seriously! Did I really need a reason for hitting him? He ran away from home! He had this luxurious life! He had a family! He had everything! Don't tell me that running away was the only option here. Well anyways, what's past is past and there is nothing that could be changed at all.

Rei: Pfff-hahahahahaha you two really know each other well.

Me: .... sorry?

Dabi: Let me hit you back.

Me: Fine, fine. Come hit me.

Dunno why but it felt wrong to leave it like that so I went to Dabi so he could hit me back but instead of hitting me, he hugged me soo tightly that it was hard to breath. I really didn't know how to breath in this shitty hug at all. I even tapped him... then started hitting him so he could let go but he only tightened his grip a lot more. When he finally let go, I slummed to the ground trying to grasp for air.

Me: .... my..... precious.....AIR!!!!!

Dabi: Serves you right...

Me: Yeah... deserved....

Rei: If not training, how about a cup of hot chocolate or milk?

Me: I'll take milk! Thanks!

Dabi: Of course. The cat needs his milk.

Me: .... Don't be mean bro! I mean at least I am not a coffee addict like you.

Dabi: Whatever.

We all went to the kitchen where Rei quickly made me some warm milk. Herself a tea and Dabi got himself a decaffeinated coffee. Don't really get why but apparently this household had a ton of it. Seems like being a coffee addict run in the blood of this family.

After that, we both head up back to our rooms where we finally started to give in and sleep. What a day. Seriously! What a day! First we get caught... then we get into that hotel room and then Nezu... and now this.... everything didn't really ad up but hey! You gotta do the best off it. That never implied that it would be easy or that we needed to make it easy.

You can't controll how good of a day you have ..... but you can controll weird of a day everyone else has...

BE THE WEIRDES!

MOST CONFUSING!

UNHINED PART OF EVERYONES DAY!

This is what I was soo gonna live by from today on.