He lost it... he finally lost it!!!

Dabi's POV:

Me: Get the fuck out. 

Izuku: Can you give us a minute to talk?

Endeavor: Sure. I'll be outside the door for a moment.

Izuku: Thanks.

I can't believe I need to see his face!

When everyone left, I looked at Izuku who was definitely younger than me as if he was insane. We were about to get back to the very family I left behind and didn't wanted to return. Even that hobo would be a better choice than Endeavor. I kinda knew why he was doing it but he was still insane.

Izuku: Are you feeling okay? You look horrible.

Me: What do you mean? I'm fine.

Izuku: It's just... I know it was wrong to decide just like that... so are you angry?

How could I not be angry? This question was overrated. There was no need to answer him at all. The only reason why I agreed was Shoto and he knows this as well. Seriously, I have no idea what this kitty cat here was thinking or is still thinking.

Izuku: Hey, don't you wanna talk to them again and him?

Me: Why would I want to talk to him? He's the reason I had to run away in the first place.

Izuku: I know it's hard, but he's still you know.... And he's been trying to reach out. I've been keeping track and we both know you miss them.

Me: After all these years? Why now? Why do you think I need them?!

Izuku: Maybe he's realized his mistakes. Maybe he wants to make things right. You know.. I know you are keeping an eye on the little one and you see him whenever we are together. Don't lie to me.

He was right. Izuku was the same age as Shoto which made me look at him like a little brother. I wanted to protect Izuku not because we were a team but because he reminds me of Shoto in some way. Even if their personalities are so different, I still couldn't help it and see him like a brother. Was I wrong?

Me: I don't want anything to do with him. He left me when I needed him the most.

Izuku: I get it, but holding onto anger won't help. Maybe you should at least hear him out.

Me: I can't just forgive him like that. It's not that easy.

Izuku: I'm not saying you have to forgive him right away. But maybe talking to him will give you some closure.

Me: Why are you even doint this?

Izuku: I... look if we are already in a shitty situation, might as well make the most out of it.

Why did he talk like this all of the sudden. It was as if he was about to give up the whole villain persona that we had. We were not like the heroes, like normal peoples. We had scars and we all were working for a goal. None of us were in our right mind or we wouldn't be stuck together in a shitty rundown bar. We might have been shunt and just runaway kids but we found each other. So why did Izuku suddenly want to abandone everything?! I was irrated but I trusted him at the same time too.

Izuku: You know, I can hear you in your room and I know you misses him, man.

It was obvious so I could just roll my eyes and talk back.

Me: Yeah, right. Like he cares about his kids suddenly.

Izuku: I think he does. And maybe reconnecting with Shoto could be a good thing for all of you. I mean he changed. He has no longer a history of burning buildings down. Every after he lost you... he changed.

Me: Yeah, because everything magically fixes itself when you change and now you want to throw a family reunion, right?

Izuku: Look, I'm just saying, Shoto's still your brother. Maybe he needs you as much as you need him. He is an alpha too and I bet he has it hard with everything... I heard he closed himself off due to your sudden death... I mean... he hates his father for this and you hate him too but do you really need to abandone everything? Out of all of us, you have a family, you can go back.

Me: And what, You want us all to hold hands and skip into the sunset together? Please, spare me the fairy tale.

Izuku: It doesn't have to be a fairy tale. But maybe it's worth a shot. We've been through a lot, but maybe this could be a chance for a fresh start and besides we are captured and we are gonna be in a villain rehab system. You really think we will be able to escape this immediately? News flash this is not that easy since it is UA!

Me: sighs Fine, but don't get your hopes up. People like him don't change overnight.

Izuku: Fair enough. But at least we'll have each other, right?

Me: Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, Mr. Optimistic.