Unfazed

I might be chased by villains and I might not have the best chances but I was still me and I was not gonna stop and just thow my hands up and give up!

NEVER!

Never ever!

I refuse to do this. The animal inside me was refusing this as well. No one really knew what it meant to be like me! What it meant to be rough.... that term was something they put inside the system since the the rough ones are more animal like and would ignore any hierarchy they put in place like the alpha system. If we talk about my powers, I would definitely be more than an omega but the way my pheromone's worked, I was an omega.

Well screw this system! I was broken anyways and would nearly never release mine nor let anyone smell it. It was something I valued as my own that no one ever knew about me. It was the one part that my tiger also was proud of since this was giving us away. Each persons pheromones was different and unique. It was more or less our signature too.

FUCK!

I need to get there!

I need to make it over there!

From the corner of my eyes, I could see more heroes rushing in and I knew I wouldn't be able to make it across. There was no way I could. Teleporting in front of everyone was also not the best thing I could do but if it comes to worse, I would.

What now?

Think!

Speed will not get me there!

In that case....

Since speed would not get me there, I decided to make a sudden U-turn and started ran back towards the hero. I was not about to fight this time but I would evade them which I did. It was just run and in the last second jump. no one would think I would jump on the arm of a hero and then use their sholder to get over them and then run. This was making things more easily and to make things worse.... I was sure that the idiots were also helping out.

Why?

Well judging from explosion sound and the blue flames on my left side, Dabi was doing a small diversion and it worked. Since I did see Kurogiri earlier, I knew that he was the one saving them and getting their asses out of here until I could see the portal opening right in front of me as well and gone I was.

This really was something else....

Why did we had to be chased again?

This is fucking stupid!

This is..... sooo Toga....

Once I got through the portal, I was panting quite a bit. Normally this wouldn't be a problem for my stamina but we were running the whole day already so the small incidence there was enough to make me want to take a break. Still this didn't mean I would not start growling a bit when I got to our lair.

Shigaraki: Fuck, what happened to you?

Me: Toga... where are they?

Shigaraki:Safe and refused to stay still.

Me: ..... idiots.

It made sense that they wouldn't stand still but this was for the better. I had a chance to escape, none of the others had. I had a bit of faith in their skill but not in them calculating the whole situation to the end and thinking things through.

Before I knew it, I pounced at Toga and even shifted while at it. The growling sound made her freeze but I wanted to give her a bit of a warning before breathing out right in front of her face and walking to my room.

Dabi: What's with him?

Shigaraki: You mean what's wrong with you? What the fuck happened?!

This is the last I heard before I was too far away to know what they were talking about but I wanted to get out of here for a bit. We were running away the whole day that I just wanted some time alone. It felt great being a tiger and being in my animal form was soothing to me which no shifter in the whole world besides us rough ones would know. We were simply too close to our animals to ignore our needs, our feelings and our instincts.

Once inside my room, I flopped on the floor and stayed there just enjoying being there.... well besides the fact that I managed to fall asleep.

Would there be a time when we would not need to run away?

Would there be a time when we would be able to live like the others?

I don't know why I was asking myself that before I fell asleep but I kinda did.... it just crossed my mind and recently these two questions would cross my mind more often as well.