What did you say? What mission?

Shigaraki: There will be a training excercise at the USJ building.

Toga: What building?

Dabi: Universal studio japan? How funny... weren't we there last week?

Kurogiri: You mean running away there after sneaking in and get your ass busted.

Dabi: ...... right....

Toga: About that.... we were not running away.

Kurogiri: How do you want to call it then?

Toga: Hurrying outside since it was time to get back...

Me: So breaking in and out.

Toga: Basically.... but as if that ever worked, right kitty?

Me: ....

Kurogiri: *sigh*

Me: Alright so... you want us to get into the USJ building or something?

Shigaraki: Exactly. We will be recruiting a lot more people to help us go through with this of course as well.

If he expect us to break into a hero building than he is insane!

How are we supposed to pull this off?

I mean, yes we can get in and yes we can fight but what after that?

How are we supposed to get out of there?

Can we even get out?

No, no...

Stop thinking this way!

I had a rough idea what Shigaraki was expecting us to do. His plands were... well not really the best but they usually did work. This time however, I was more concerned about how many people we would face. He may have said that there would be other peoples involved but who knows what shabby people they will be. I've seen villains turn on each other and start attacking, backstabbing them. It was not pretty and let's say I really didn't wanted this to happen to this little group.

Me: ....

Toga: If Kitty doesn't say anything... then this can't be good.

Dabi: What are you thinking?

Shigaraki: You don't seem to like the idea.

Me: Honestly, I don't.

Shigaraki: Why? It is a good one. We would be high in numbers.

Me: Maybe but they are all untrained and used to do solo missions. They would get into each others way and who knows if they gonna follow our lead?

Kurogiri: Fair point.

Shigaraki: Hmm.... but if we don't get them there, what should we do then?

Me: Why you asking me this?

Shigaraki: You usually also have quite some good ideas.

Me: Usually?

Shigaraki: Pfff- fine nearly always.

Me: ... I... I don't know. I have a bad feeling about this one.

Toga: Where did you even get all this information?

Shigaraki: Broke into UA while you guys were busy getting out of that mall.

Kurogiri: We got in and out before anyone saw us so do not worry about this.

At least someone had some braincells here. Still it was risky to say the least. There was the possibility that the hero already knew that we were on them or that Nezu, that damn rat figured it out.

Me: Alright, just one thing to get clear here.... we all don't want to go to jail or get into a rehab system.

Toga: Oh I am not gonna go back into one!

Dabi: Me neither.

Me thought so.

Villain rehabilitation programms were something Nezu came up with just about 3 years ago and Toga and Dabi were people who managed to escape from one. It was not the one at UA but another school and Shigaraki was nearly put into one as well. As for me... I never got close enough to get into one. Though I was sure that this also changed since we were now a top wanted villain group. Still each school was different when it came to rehab classes. I heard UA was the one with villains actually going there out of their free will. That was crazy! Why would people try to be heroes once they turned to be villains? We were all villains for a reason!

Toga loved blood and as a squirrel she needed the excercise. Besides that, she had a grudge on heroes who had not saved her when she was small but doomed her with some therapy sessions with a pedofile.

Dabi hated heroes with a passion since his father was one. He could never be bossed around like others since his wolf was quite prideful.

Shigaraki hated All Might and was quite against the society. Though he had a rough childhood. Not gonna lie, I think he would have ended up as a hero if it wouldn't be for All for One's upbringing. Besides that, his Kangaroo attitude was quite something as well. He was one of our alphas in the group. Always up for a fight and he loves games because of the challange.

Kurogiri was a hard topic. I knew from a fact that he was Oboro and he was in UA at one point but All for One made him into a nomu. His animal used to be an owl and he used to be a beta but right now... I could sense something different than just an owl and he was certainly no beta anymore. An alpha with something mixed blooded. The scent on him alone wasn't telling me at all what animal he is and I never cared to ask if he knew what he was now. He seemed okay with his life so I let it me. Besides he is only following Shigaraki since he doesn't know what else to do... brainwashed to be here and help us out.... poor soul... but good for us.

Then there was me.... an omega tiger who hated the society and the standards put on us. I mean come on! No one could tell me I was wrong. Heroes and even people around me would immediately knock me out, chain me or give me a damn chocker, a shock collar or something that would get my pheromones in check to never be able to shift into my full form again. Yeah, no... I would rather die then get something like that! And I truly meant it!

So what were we fighting for?

We all wanted freedom!

Besides the fact that we wanted to be who we are and the heroes won the lottery ticket to get our anger and everything else. Nothing too personal... though on second thought.... they do deserve this.