Fend for myself!

We continued running as fast as we could but it really was a matter of time till these heroes get us. I was of course not having that at all. They may be idiots and we may be only in this kind of situation because of Toga but that didn't mean I would let her get caught or Dabi because of their stupidity! Who was the big sister here?! I mean I was definitely younger than them but that didn't mean that I wouldn't be the one who was saving them here! After all I was the one taking care of them all.

Me: Dabi, get Toga and run to the emergency exit.

Toga: What about you?

Me: They can try to get me!

Dabi: This is a stupid idea.

Me: Better me than all of us! Besides I am an omega and you know how they will handle my punishment versus yours.

Dabi: Fuck!

Toga: NO! We can't leave him!!

Dabi: I hate this as well...

I nodded to Dabi and I knew that he knew what I meant. There was nothing stopping me and I was better than them when it came towards escaping. They were good villains but my tiger trates made me quite agile. I mean I was quite fast but I could scale and climb as well as jump way higher and faster than any of them. This was a trait of an omega but a lot of people didn't understand that being part animal was not bad at all. In fact I was seeing this as being better than others. I mean why not look at it as an additional quirk? It was making me different from everyone else too.

With one scoop, I watched Dabi grab Toga while we were running and threw her over his shoulder like a potato bag. Of course she was screaming and not having it but this was a safety precaution.

Alright!

Now all I have to do is get to the rooftop and then wait for Kurogiri to catch up with me.

Not as if we have any other way...

If we stick together and the heroes find us or even get one of us... we are doomed.

No.

I will get their all attention!

One quick decision and I decided to let myself drop behind Dabi before turning around and run towards the heroes with my claws out. No one really knew what my quirk was anyways. The hero society thought that my quirk was just my claws or my fangs but the truth was... I could teleport... just not with people, which is why I had them seperated from me.

Plus Kurogiri was also faster with getting me out then me finding a way to use my quirk in secret. Better have it hidden and better yet, not make anyone suspicious about my orgin. For now, I was just that street rat who appeared and joined the LOV. One that was a thief earlier and certainly not to be underestimated.

Me: I am your opponent now!

With that said, I jumped at the wall and used it as a stepping stone to leap over the hero but at the same time give them a scarth on their cheek. It should be enough for them to actually start coming after me. If not, the next kick surely did. The moment I landed, I duck and immediately saw the hit and the hand coming towards me.

Not with me geezer!

I am faster!

I evaded it and in the turn, then jumped and kicked the hero right in the phase... well left cheek but the hit was enough to make them fall and for me to evade and then start running towards the mass of people. This was what I wanted. I hoped for the heroes after us to loose me in this crowed and the moment I saw a rest room sign, I went for it.

The only reason I went for it was because I caught this distinguished smell of Kurogiri. He definitely came there in the alley of this huge malls hallway. I mean I could smell it.... and I saw the portal forming at the corner of my view. So of course I trusted in that and if I was wrong, I would teleport out without any kind of trace left of me.

Alright!

Let's go there!

I know I am right!

As I darted through the crowded mall, my senses heightened by the adrenaline coursing through my veins, I couldn't help but catch snatches of conversation from the pursuing heroes.

"Keep your eyes peeled," one of them said, his voice carrying a sense of urgency. "We can't let them escape."

I smirked to myself, the thrill of the chase fueling my determination. They thought they had us cornered, but little did they know, we were always one step ahead.

"Got it. We'll corner them soon enough," another voice replied, the resolve clear in his tone.

I glanced back over my shoulder, watching as the heroes closed in on us, their determination palpable. But I wasn't about to let them catch me that easily. I had a plan, and I was confident in my abilities to execute it flawlessly.

Suddenly, one of the heroes broke away from the group, his gaze locking onto me with intensity.

"I am your opponent now!" he declared, his voice carrying a hint of challenge.

I grinned, a surge of excitement coursing through me as I prepared to face off against him. He may have thought he had the upper hand, but I was more than ready to prove him wrong.

"He's fast," one of the other heroes muttered, his voice filled with a hint of uncertainty.

I chuckled under my breath, relishing in their underestimation of me. They had no idea what I was truly capable of, and I was more than happy to show them.

With a swift movement, I leaped into action, my claws at the ready as I dodged and weaved through the maze of obstacles before me. Each step brought me closer to my goal, closer to outsmarting the heroes and making my escape until they lost me from their sight. 

Can you believe these heroes? They're running around like headless chickens, thinking they can catch me.

It's almost comical, isn't it? They're so focused on trying to catch me that they don't realize I'm slipping through their fingers.

Exactly! They think they're so clever, but they're just playing right into my hands.

They underestimate me because of my age, but little do they know, I'm more cunning than they could ever imagine.

They think they're dealing with an ordinary kid, but I'm anything but ordinary.

They may think they have a chance at catching me, but in the end, they'll realize just how foolish they were to underestimate me. I'm not just a child!!!

Absolutely! Let them chase after me all they want. They'll soon learn that they're no match for my wit and cunning.

Oh, how satisfying it is to outwit these heroes. They stumble and bumble, thinking they're on the brink of victory, while I slip away into the shadows, unseen and untouchable.

Me: (Grinning with satisfaction) It's like they're dancing to my tune, following my every move without even realizing it.

They're so blinded by their own self-righteousness that they can't see the truth staring them in the face.

And who can blame them? 

They're like mice trapped in a maze, scurrying about in a futile attempt to catch me. But little do they know, I hold the key to my own freedom.

They may think they're on the verge of catching me, but I'll always be one step ahead. They're merely pawns in my game, and I intend to emerge victorious.

Oh, how sweet it is to be underestimated. Let them chase after me, thinking they have a chance. In the end, they'll learn the hard way that they're no match for my intellect and cunning.

.... I should really stop with this self conversation and focus more...

Oh whelp!