Running

I was laying on the ground for a good while and I think it was even night time but you know what.....enough was enough! I couldn't simply just lay around being a lazy ass mopping the floor after all. My paws were itching for a run and so I gave in to my crave to get out and went straight up to the rooftop still being in my huge tiger body. I could teleport which was nice and made it easy to go through doors. Once up on the roof, I looked around and felt the nice refreshing wind on my fur. This was what I truly loved!

This was what it felt like to be one with my animal.

Alright...

Let's go for a late night run.

The others are probably sleeping.

At least they are not fighting at all!

There was a minute of silent where I listened for my fellow villain team members to hear if they were going at it and destroy things but nothing could be heard. I suppose they were either fast alseep or they were actually on their phones. It didn't bother me what they were doing. After all I was not their mother to go after them to check if they were doing stupid stuff. However, my idiots were still my idiots and I would at least keep them safe from any kind of harm.

Here we go!

One step at a time, I started to walk towards the railing before I started running and then jumped over the the next building. I started continuing this over and over again and again until I felt pretty much satisfied and wanted to enjoy the night. A black tiger was sure something to remember but no one really thought much about people like me. Oh well, I didn't care what people would say anyways and so after a couple of hours running around, I decided to lay on a rooftop and look up at the sky a bit.

The sky is quite cloudy...

It might start to rain either soon or tomorrow...

WHAT WAS THAT?!

A small growl escapped my lips as I looked to side where I heard something. I would say a tap but I was not sure what it was. Either way, with my eyes glued to it, I slowly stood up still continuing to growl. There was no instinct that told me to run at all. In fact, I somehow wanted to stay and fight it.

???: Easy there! I didn't wanted to startle you.

It was a full grown mens voice that came from the shadows but what made me continue to starte in the direction was not the man but the person hiding behind him.

Me: *hissss*

And so a hiss escaped me while I started to get into position to attack them. No matter who this was, it couldn't be a just a nice man. We were on a rooftop! Goddamn it! Why should there be a person on a rooftop? Especially two? Either they were a hero or I was being lured into a trap. Perhapse I even found some vigilantes training here.

NO!

I was focusing too much on the shadows to not see the person in front of me. Once my gaze shifted, I realized who I have in front of me. This man was Eraserhead which meant that I just jumped on the roof where a hero was probably already resting and I was the one who was a bit too focused on the joy I felt while running around.

Me: HMPF!

Eraserhead: Easy there.... we mean no harm....

He knew what I was and I was a dangerous mixture of perhapse an innocent boy who just lost their very own way with the beast withing or... which was more true a boy who just let go of all reationality and became one with the beast sleeping in him.

Anyways, I had to run from here before the hero surely would find out something about me.

I have to run!

I need to get out of here!

But where?

Where do I go?

I could just tele-

NO!

I don't need him to find out my ability!

Then how about attacking?

A hero?

Are you fucking stupid brain?

There is no way I can do that!

In that case!

I turned my head around since I knew that would not hurt me and walked off to the edge and dropped to the floor again to enjoy the view and ignore the hero completly.

A/N: If by any chance Izuku start being a girl or there he is refferenced as her.... immediately give me a note where cause this is sometimes copy paste and I just didn't notice it. 😓😅 Sorry for any confusion.