Soo new home?

After a while of us sitting in silence, I went to the door to get Endeavor back inside. I knew that it was hard for Dabi to understand my reasoning but I also knew that he was scared of changes. We had each other and the LOV for a long while now. However now that we were captured and he had the chance to return back to his family... I couldn't pass on the chance to help him out. No one knew him so well like I did. He missed his brother and there was simply no denying it.

I really don't know much about things but I knew when there was someone who actually cared about us. It was really easy to see that Endeavor gave us all the time we needed to actually accept what just happened. The other heroes left the room but he was the only one who was left with us until we kinda kicked him out and brought him back in and he just went to have a seat and watch us. Of course we could both decide on teaming up and try to kill that hero... BUT let's be honest, that is THE Endeavor, number 2 pro-hero. There was not a single chance we would be able to do anything against him besides injruing of course. While Dabi was quite some flame proof, I was not and my fur wouldn't be able to stand the heat not to mention myself.

Me: Sooo you'll gonna be watching over us?

Endeavor: Yes.

Me: And we gonna live with you?

Endeavor: Yes.

Me: .... Do we get our own rooms?

Endeavor: If you two want a joined one, fine with me as well.

Dabi: I am not that suicidal nor do I court death.

Me: I am not that bad!

Dabi: Says the one who is a literal huge tiger.

Me: .... fine, fine..... but I don't bite.

Dabi: Yet....

Endeavor: You two seem close?

Me: You bet. Saved that motherfucker a couple of times.

Dabi: And the other way around with this idiot.

Endeavor: How long do you two know each other?

Me: A couple of years?

Dabi: Don't look at me, I don't count days.

Me: Duhhh obviously but do you remember when we first met?

Dabi: Yeah, that time when you pounced at us all and....

Me: Yeah, yeah, I did say sorry for injuring you all and everything....so drop it.

Dabi: Fine, fine.

Endeavor: Are you two....

Me: Hell no!

Dabi: Nope. He is like a brother to me.

Endeavor: Alright... is there anything you two want to know about me or my family before we go?

Me: Who will be living in the house or do you want us to stay at the agency? I am sure there are rooms there as well.

Endeavor: There are but you two will be staying at my house.

Dabi: And what makes you soo sure that we won't be starting to kill your family?

Endeavor: Nothing. Would you?

Dabi: Perhaps.

Endeavor: And you?

Me: It's not my thing to kill people without a reason.

Endeavor: Then the possibility of that happening should be pretty low.

The way that the hero was looking at us made me a bit curious what he was thinking to say this right now. Did he really just see two children who were still not adults or did he see two villains who were foolish and knew their limits. Something told me that it would be the first one rather than the later option. Nonetheless, I found it hard to believe that he would treat us immediately like this. Especially since we both had quite the high kill count.

We both were pretty dangerous beasts... more me than him but still... both of us are villains and killers...

Me: Wow, you seriously have some faith in us.

Endeavor: Nothing changes if I don't make the first step and give you two a chance.

Dabi: Bold of you to assume that we want that chance.

Endeavor: Do you not?

At this question both of us went silent. To be honest, I didn't care about this and as for Dabi.... I knew he wanted to see his siblings. He missed them especially Shoto. So saying that he didn't wanted to do anything with all of this was wrong. The hero probably sensed what we both wanted to say because he just nodded to us. No, this was wrong to say it like that. He didn't had to sense it to know it, he just had to look at how we both looked to the ground. This was the very first time someone told us something like that and even somewhat trusted us.

Were we ready for that trust?

That was another question which came into my mind.

Somewhat, I doubted that we were both worth it. Dabi, maybe since this was his family, but me? No, I was not worth it at all. A wild beast like me didn't needed it to survive and while I dreaded that I could actually get morse used to people and attached to them, I also started to feel happy that we could actually get into a lifestyle where we didn't had to run.... well ... in the same time when I started thinking that way, I started to remember why we all were villains.

That made me instantly doubt the hero and start being more cautious around him.