My idiots!

Toga: Hey, hey! .... I said HEY!

I was ignoring Toga like usual since all she wanted was some attention and right now, this was not something I could give her. She was a beta and a really nice one. Her animal is supposed to be a squirrel but I could never understand that.

Toga: .... COME ON NOW! Don't be mean!

Me: I am not mean, we just don't have the time for this.

Dabi: She is right.

Here is another idiot called Dabi. He was an alpha with a wolf trait but other than that, he was a nice guy. Usually he was the one shutting his mouth and let Toga run wild. Though sometimes he was also the one stopping her just like now.

Not as if they both had something else to do... noo... nothing at all. The truth was... we were all out and we got our ass's busted. I mean we just wanted to get some ice cream and now here we were running through a mall. No one of us wanted to get caught and the problem were the heroes chasing us. Worst timing ever but they don't know our faces yet.

We, the LOV, were a bunch of idiots who found each other and grouped up. I was refering to them as idiots but no one else besides me had the right to do that because they were my idiots. Nice and caring as well as always having your back.. YUP! That sounded about right. The LOV was just that and we were a group of 5 people.

There was Shiggy or otherwise known as Tomura Shigaraki, Dabi otherwise known as Touya Todoroki, Toga aka Himiko Toga, Mamagiri aka Kurogiri to be honest and then there was me. Together we were the LOV! An infamous famous bunch of idiots who found each other and hated the heroes for our very own reasons. For me it was because I was declined to go to UA because my teacher didn't file in anything and I missed the entrance exam because of All Might and my dear old friend or frenemy Bakugo. Oh well not as if I cared for my past anymore at all!

I was me, myself and I!

Pffff-

Joke aside, I am called Kitty as a joke because of my tiger form. Some say looking into my eyes in the dark when I was a tiger, was as if they were looking into the abyss and it was starring back at them... and then ther was the LOV who found that funny and decided to go with Kitty... for others I a nightmare.... that is how I got to that name anyways. Oh well not as if I cared. It was after all my villain nickname and not my real name.

I absolutely hated my real name and so I was not using it just like how our Dabi hated his Todoroki family name.

Me: Both of you! Shut up and run!

Ah where were we again? I think about the mask part... or did I mention it already? Who cares, I'll just mention it again.

All of us were wearing masks at all time whenever we would go on a mission together and even when we go out, we would wear a half mask over our nose. For me it was a skeleton half mask with fangs since I was the tiger here. Dabi was doing all black and Toga was the one who had something glowing in the dark. Typically her what should I say....

Anyways, we were all running while Toga all off the sudden started to play some music just for the vibes on her phone. We were already very easy to spot. I was even hiding my tail and my ears as I usually would do it. No one believed in a villain that was an omega but that was just the truth about me. Still I hated my opponents to think that they have the upper hand because of this and so I was hiding them. Thankfully I was usually always wearing a baggy sweater that just had the print villain on it. I loved it just because it was funny. Imagine a villain wearing a shirt saying villain on it and just some jeans. Really nothing special at all. The only supportive gear I was wearing were some gloves that make it more easy for me to do some parkouring.

Dabi: THE HELL!

Me: TOGA!

Toga: WHAT?!

Me: TURN IT OFF!

Toga: Awww....

Dabi: ARE YOU NUTS? THEY ARE ALREADY ON OUR TAIL!

Toga: Yeah but Kurogiri will bust us out and it would be more stylish this way.

Me: *sigh* No.. just NO!

Toga: Awww man..... Fine, fine, I'll turn it off. But you guys have no appreciation for good music.

Dabi: We appreciate not getting caught more.

Me: Exactly. We can't afford any slip-ups right now.

Toga: You're such a buzzkill, Kitty.

Me: Someone's gotta keep us ALIVE. We're not here to party; we're here to survive.

Dabi: Kitty has a point. Let's save the celebration for when we're not being chased by heroes.

Toga: Ugh, fine. But next time, we're definitely playing my playlist.

Me: Only if it doesn't get us fucking caught!

Dabi: Agreed. Now let's focus on getting out of here in one piece.

As we continued our mad dash through the mall, the sound of our footsteps echoed against the tiled floors, each step a reminder of the urgency of our situation. 

Me: Keep your eyes peeled for any exits or hiding spots.

Dabi: And stay together, I guess!

Toga: Got it, got it, I am not a child! I know what to do!

Me: Really?

Toga: ... YES!

Me: Alright, let's head for the exit near the food court. It's usually less guarded.

Dabi: Good idea. And try to blend in with the crowd as much as possible.

Toga: Blending in? Not exactly my specialty, but I'll do my best.

We moved swiftly but cautiously, keeping our senses sharp for any signs of trouble. The adrenaline pumping through my veins heightened my awareness, every instinct screaming for survival and yet I had this feeling as if something was about to happen. Damn this animal instinct of mine! I had to get my friends, my idiots out of here safe and sound!

Me: There's the exit. Move!

Toga: I see it! Let's go, guys!

Dabi: Don't look back, just keep moving.