Predator within!

There was something about this situation that made me want to hiss and growl at these kids. They really thought there were dealing with a normal person but they were soo mistaken. Nothing about this encounter was normal and nothing about this situation was screaming NORMAL! Then again, what did I expect out of this. It was a plain stupid idea to get in a bus where there was no space to fight and a bunch of kids in my age plus a hero on top of everything. Yeah... totally normal. Can't believe it at all.... this was and must be soo normal that this wasn't even fazing me at all.

Eraserhead: *sigh* I will give you one chance only.

Only one?

What?

Don't want to play with me?

Ah this sounds more like Toga not myself.

Not as if there is a difference right now.

I need to get to the driver..... I need to stop this van.

Wait... come to think about it All Might is not in here at all.....

My task was to teleport All Might out of here so we all could fight him and not the...

Oh shit....

OUR PLAN!

Well gotta end this in a different way.

Dabi is waiting for the bus to stop or me getting out of there with a hero to fight.... but there is neither one happening.

FUCK!

Whelp, gotta stop this bus in any way possible then.

Me: Take that chance and show it up you ass. I am not here for that.

With that said, I ran at the hero to fight him without any kind of weapons. Stupid, I know but what was I supposed to do? Take a knife and give him a chance to get rid of it just so that the students could grab it. Yeah, no. I am not taking that risk at all.

As much as I was not about to use any weapons, it seemed as the hero couldn't also use his capture gear at all. He was known to fight with that but this space was a bit too narrow for him to unwrap and get me. Besides that he could endanger his very own students.

Eraserhead: SIT BACK DOWN BAKUGO!

Looks who wants to join the fight but it is not your time.

Once you become a hero, I will be your biggest downfall...

Now I sound like Shigaraki.... he is obsessed with All Might and I will be for sure obsessed with Kacchan here.....

Whelp whatever!

Me: HAHAHAH oh does the Pomeranian not want to listen?

I ran at the hero, duck and tried to punch him. Of course he was using his quirk on me but he couldn't keep an eye on me all the time. There had to be a moment where he would blink and that would be the moment where I would teleport. I just had to hold on till then.

So while I tried to hit the hero, he tried to grab me so he could apprehend me but I was too agile for this old snake. A tiger was after all something else not to mention an omega like myself. A jump over the hero kicking him in his back, a flip backwards and a kick where I hit a student on the side. Our fight was going on and the students were wanting to help out but the hero was screaming at them to stop. Then there it was! The hero blinked at me and I teleported right tot he driver taking my dagger out.

Me: I loved our little dance but I fear I have to end it.

With that, I stabbed the man right in his neck killing him in one go which made the whole bus get out of track. Dabi was there who was waiting for the bus to stop so we could end everything right here but little did I know that I wouldn't be able to teleport out as the hero was looking at me using his quirk.

Ah yeah... this was definitely one fo these moments...

I fucked up.... and this was a moment I could say that.... well fuck....

I was definitely screwed.

Me: COME HERE!

Now it was the tiger in me who was speaking. I was angry, I was fuming and I knew how bad this is gonna end when I wouldn't be able to get out of here. I had to fight my way out! There was no but! There was nothing else than that. I just had too!

Little did I know that my eyes were glowing red, orangish as the animal in me came closer to the surface.