New?! WHAT?!

Shinso's POV:

Tell me crazy but I had a feeling that something was up. I mean my paps, Hizashi was too quiet for once. Then there was my dad Aizawa looking at me from time to time and hiding behind some news paper. He usually doesn't even read the news paper but look at his phone just a bit. This was just more than a bit sus and it was just a damn morning.

Me: Alright, what's wrong with both of you?

Zashi: I don't know what you mean.

Zawa: *sigh*

Me: First off, you are too quiet and you, you never look at the news paper.

Zawa: *sigh* I can start from now on.

Zashi: And I just have a lot on my mind.

Me: Mhm... and why are you both looking at me every now and then?

Zashi: I.... Sho, I can't stand this. Tell him.

Me: Tell me what?

Zawa: No.

Zashi: Come on, he needs to know.

Me: Tel me what?

Zawa: He will find out.

Zashi: This isn't fair.

Me: TELL ME WHAT?!

By now I stood up, slammed my hands against the breakfast table and knocked my chair over because of how sudden I stood up. They were hiding something and they were definitely not the best in that. Besides it was my very own dad who just doesn't want to give in now. 

Zashi: For godssake... Sho!

Zawa: *sigh* Your mate is going to attend UA from today onwards.

Me: What?!

Now this was surprising. It was so surprising that I dropped my jaw and lost it somewhere down on the ground. 

Me: Come again....

Zawa: That Tiger boy is attenting the rehab system.

Me: .... does that mean I will be able to see him?

Zawa: Probably.

Me: YES!

This was the best news I heard so far, it was soo good that I jumped in the air turning around, dashing to my room. I was already wearing the Uniform but I decided to get back up and see if I could do something with it, even if it meant styling my hair and try to fix these damn eye bags. I didn't know him but I sure didn't wanted to look messy in front of my mate. Not now at least... maybe if we know each other better but right now, I needed to pull my A-game here.

I will meet him again.

What should I say?

How do I even approach him?

"Hi, I am Hitoshi and I am from the hero course." ... that wouldn't be the way to go for sure.

He is a villain.... well he was caught as a villain. 

So he shouldn't be too keen on actually attending school.

Should I try something to bail him out?

Should I try help him escape?!

My thoughts started to act up and I started to seriously think there would be a way for me to help him out but then I started to think that maybe this was the wrong approach. Maybe it was better for him to calm down and get to the rehab system. It would at least mean that after I graduate, we could meet each other legally and I didn't had to hunt him down nor fight him offically. 

Gosh, why did my situation had to be so complicated?!

Did this even make sense?

I was ready to help my mate out and would even risk my whole family to get arrested for helping a villain out. They would loose their hero llicense because of me and yet it was the first thing I came up with. Even if I would help him out, would he trust me?

Zashi: TOSHI, WE NEED TO GO NOW! COME ON!

Me: COMING!

One last glance around my room and I was good to go. I really didn't needed much with me but I still had to look around if there was something I had forgotten. There was nothing that came to my mind and so I went to my dads and joined them in the back of their car so we could finally get going.

Zashi: You fixed your hair.... I like it.

Zawa: Let me guess... you tried fixing you eyebags too.

Me: I-I would never.

Zawa: *sigh* Trust me, I did this as well when I meet Zashi.

Zashi: Mhm... he even put on these eye patches and some refreshing masks to look better. 

Zawa: Can we not talk about this.

Zashi: Sure sure... well anyways, you look good. Don't think about it.

Me: I am not.

I really didn't wanted to listen to anything right now and decided to look out of the window. Still, I couldn't help it but smile like an idiot while knowing that I would see my mate soon and would get the chance to talk to him.