Resolve

While I was on the side licking my paws, I saw Endeavor coming over to me. Dabi was laughing, nearly rolling and falling off the couch and the detective looked quite shocked and unsure what to do. Couldn't really blame him since this was more than just a bit random. I just wanted to scare them a bit. Instead I hurt myself.

Hawks: I am so sorry! I didn't think you would-

Endeavor: Get some ointment.

Hawks: Ahm... I am not sure-

Endeavor: Just get something to clear the wound up you damn pigeon!

Hawks: Yeah, yeah, no need to scream at me like that!

Endeavor seemed to focus on me now and he even tried to approach me as gently as possible. I think he might wanted my paw but all he got was a growl in return. There was no way I would let him treat me! Who did he think he was that I would simply trust him. All my senses told me to leave and get back to my room. My rationality told me to attack Dabi for laughing at me and my heart told me to just stay where I was since the hero was not about to hurt me but in fact help me.

Endeavor: I am not gonna hurt you.

He carefully approached me with his hands up but I was still growling and at one point I started fletching my teeth at him. The hero didn't care about it as he slowly continued to apprach me. Oh well, he would certainly feel pain if he continued that... that is if I was a wild animal. However I was nothing like that. I had still my human senses and so instead of fighting him, I just stood up and walked away towards the stairs that would lead me up and away to my room.

I ignored everything on my way up and only when I was back in my room, I decided to shift back. Of course I quickly put something on myself too. I was not someone who would run around nacked after all.

Who does he think he is?

Coaxing me like a damn baby!

I am not!

I can deal with this much pain!

Yes it hurts... and yes it motherfucking hurts.....

but it was my mistake.

Should have know that the feathers are sharp.

As I was in my room, I heard a knock at the door which stop in track. Not as if I was pacing back and forth for nothing. I was just looking at my hand and felt restless so I was really walking back and forth in the room.

Me: Who's there?

Hawks: Hawks.

Me: Leave.

Hawks: I am really sorry for hurting you that badly. I didn't wanted to do it.

Me: Don't care. Leave.

Hawks: Your wounds looked deep. Let me at least bandage them up.

Me: I am fine. Just leave.

Hawks: No you are not! You can still feel the pain like everyone else.

Me: So what? What's your point?!

Hawks: ... you don't have to be afraid-

Me: I AM NOT!

Hawks: It's alright. I'll leave the medicine on the floor.

Me: ....

Hawks: Please take it. We are heroes and it was my fault. This is the least I can do. I know you don't trust me or us.

Me: ....

I could hear his footsteps fading and he was right with me needing the medicine. My hands were stinging and not only that but there was still blood which was coming from the wound, no matter how much I would lick it. So without a choice, I went to the door opened it slightly, saw the medicine box and took it with me.

They seem nice... he didn't have to give me the box....

Then again he is a hero...

I really don't want to trust them too much.

Who knows how long I'll be here.

I can't get attached to this place at all!

This is dangerous!

I don't belong here unlike Dabi.

Once I had the box in my hand, I looked at it unsure what to do. For once I really didn't want to actually accept any kind of kindness nor his bad feeling. It felt wrong for me to do so. I feared that I might actually get attached to the feelings of being happy or being cared for. This was after all nothing for me. I never had anyone care before. Why should I have someone now?! And what if I get back to being a villain? What then? No, attachments were wrong but I would certainly remain positive to get Dabi to get back to his family.