Captured

I knew I was fucked!

There was no way I would get out of this alive!

While I knew that we would crash any time soon, I still decided to get a go at Eraserhead. If I already couldn't get out of this, then I would make as much damage as I could. So while I ran towards Eraserhead with just a couple of steps between us, I also decided to glide on the floor of this bus while grabbing his capture gear to get the man in a very awkward position. However it was at the moment that I grabbed the scarf and threw myself to the ground that the bus started to tip over. Honking could be heard and then everything stood still.

My heartbeat was running a marathon and I could hear it within my ears.

There was this bad feeling that something would happen and I knew I had to get out of here.

The kids started screaming as everyone was holding onto something, anything they could grasp.

The hero pulled me closer with his scarf and then hugged me, shielded me from the impact. Everything was a slow motion movement around me. I wish I could have done something but there was nothing I could do at all. Only when the shaking and the turning stopped, did I feel more than just a bit dizzy. Eraserhead also at one point let go because we all were thrown quite a bit to all sides. There was this ringing in my ears when I came to myself. The kids were all laying on the ground and I could feel someones arm.

There was no sound... just rinigng.

However I could see Dabi there. He seemed worried and he tried to get me on my feet first. Though he soon started to pick me up while trying to get away from these kids. He was not one to trample on children who didn't know how to fight at all. Especially when his very own brother was there.

Still there was a hero in this mess and I knew we wouldn't be able to get out of here that fast.

Oh well... not as if I could do anything right now with how I felt.... it took a bit time and it was the same bit that it took for him to pick me up and get to the other side of the best before he fell down. I would love to say he just simply tripped with me in his hands but that wasn't it. The hero had used his capture gear without a problem since every child was on the ground.

Me: Dabi....

Dabi: RUN! GET OUT OF HERE!

Me: I can't leave you!

Yeah, I couldn't!

No matter what he would tell me, I was not about to leave him alone. Still when he fell, we both fell but thankfully I was quite back to my senses and landed on my feet before running at Eraserhead. He was prepared to fight me without his capture gear and so we started once again engaging each other in a fight but a very short one since I tried to hit him but soon realised that I felt a sharp pain in my leg. It seemed that I managed to sprain my leg. One punch to left, one block from the hero while he grabbed my arm and managed to twist it and bring me to the ground.

Me: FUCK!

I felt dizzy and he was lucky that I felt this way or he would certainly have a really hard time catching me.

Eraserhead: Give up.

Me: NEVER! GRRRRRR

That growl escaped me and I really was close on shifting. No, I was not close on it, I shifted as he was pinning me down and quickly jumped around with my paw ready to strike. The hero was lucky he jumped away in time or I would have hurt him more than just scratching and ripping his costume around his chest.

Eraserhead: ......*sigh*

Me: ROAR!

Now my focus was all on the hero... that was my biggest mistake since the kids were starting to wake up and there was one person who was able to create weapons and it was that person who created a weapon for the hero. My goal now was not to fight but get out. I knew how bad our situation was and so I turned around running to Dabi's side grabbing him ready to get out before I could hear more screaming coming from outside.

SHIT!

SHIT!

SHIT!

There is no getting out of here....

ME: ROAR!!!!!

I screamed again at everyone while being protectively around Dabi.

Dabi: ... go... leave me be.....

Me: Hmpf!

Dabi: Please Kitty.

I was not about to do that but I knew I was screwed so I shifted back again.

Me: If they gonna catch you, then I won't be a damn traitor and leave you alone there. We are in this together.

With that, I sank to my knees and gave up. The heroes had us already from the start and as much as I could fight, there was no way I would abandone a person in my team. He was like an older brother to me after all.

It took just a couple of minutes for the heroes outside to storm in and get me and Dabi out of there. They gave me thankfully a blanket since I was all naked and had my ears and my tail shown. There was no use in hiding what I was anymore. We were definitively done for.

Funny enough, when we got out of the bus, I started to hear this ringing sound once again and felt more nauseous and dizzy that I fell down. Yeah... I definitely was not feeling up to anything at all anymore. Eraserhead was the one carrying me to the ambulance while Dabi was walking behind us. Only when we both got inside with some heroes, did I decide to close my eyes and simply give up.... I was tired and my eyelids were heavy. No doubt in my mind, I definitely hurt myself more than what I thought I did in that crash.