Here it comes!

It's not been long for Nezu to actually come but in the mean time me and Dabi were still on the ground heavily breathing. The room also looked like a battlefield and I knew what the heroes were thinking just by their reaction. There were soo many sights that were coming from the door that we couldn't help and burst out laughing before we both looked to the door but not sat up at all.

Nezu: I see that you both have recovered well.

Dabi: We would be even better if we could get out of here.

Nezu: I fear that is not possible.

Me: Dabs, isn't that?

Right behind Nezu was Eraserhead and behind him was Endeavor. This was about to get really spicy. Dabi was not one who liked his father and although I knew that his father changed a lot after he had lost Dabi, there was no way that Dabi would just leave it be.

Dabi: The fuck is he doing here?

Me: And he!

Nezu: These two are the people you two are gonna stay with.

Me: What?

Nezu: I will give you a chance to chose where you are staying. Either with me in UA, with Eraserhead or Endeavor.

Dabi: And what if we don't want to chose?

Nezu: I think you do not understand your very own position.

Me: Oh I undestand my situation damn well but what he wanted to say is what prohibits us from getting away from these places?!

Nezu: The collar you two are wearing has a gps tracknig device on it.

Me: ....

Dabi: FUCK!

Me: ....

Well my thoughts exactly but can't really start cursing more and more because of that.

Now let's think....

If Nezu is here that means we are gonna be set in the rehab system of UA... that makes us the most wanted and most dangerous villains in that system.

I wonder if he has other plans with us as well.

On another thought.... where should we stay?

UA?

No, that place is hell and I am quite the difficult omega. There is no way I will stay with them.

If I stay with Eraserhead... I would need to deal with that other boy... and I still don't know what I should think about that smell.....

Hmmm Endeavor then?

Dabi would hate me for saying this but it would make sense since he misses Shoto.

Me: Alright, I chose Endeavor.

Dabi: YOU WHAT?!

Me: Gotta make the most out of this, don't you thinks?

Dabi: You are insane! That bastard is gonna-

Me: Dabs, will you join me?

Dabi: TSK... I'll always join.... fuck! You really are asking too much out of me.

Me: And you should think about that little guy... I know you miss him.

The last part was something I whispered to Dabi and just judging by his reaction, I was right. He was missing Shoto and nothing could make this any better at all than this. If he needed an opportunity then this was the best one he would get. To top it off he was not alone.

Endeavor: Alright.

Nezu: Now that we have settled this quite nicely, let me tell you what awaits you two.

Dabi: Do we have a choice?

Nezu: No.

Me: Cool then don't you want to know a couple of thinks about us?

Nezu: I do not need to know more than I already do but there will be a detective coming by later to get your informations sortet in.

We both already knew what this was all about so we let Nezu just have his way and tell us that we would both join the UA rehab system for villains which was held in a seperate building and there was a weekly training session with the hero course where we could kinda collect points to get transfered into any other course than the rehab system. There would also be around 20 people inside including us. No killing, no weapons, and using our quirk is prohibited unless the teachers were there. Not as if we could use them with the collar anyways.

That was everything in short and we already knew that so all he said sounded like yada yada yada or bla bla bla. There wasn't really antyhing new to it at all. At the end I think he wanted us to comment anything but we both just stayed silent. What was there to say anyways. Everything was decided.

Nezu: Seeing as there is no question that you have, I will leave you two to your new guardian Endeavor.

With that everything ended as fast as it started. Nezu and Eraserhead left the room and we were left with Endeavor. Now what? What did they expect us to do? Be happy? Be frank and friendly? To be obedient? Well heck no! We were villains and for me, it was more about my inner omega. It was always hard to be pushed around for me so this was not sitting well either. However for now I decided to play along for Dabi's own sake. He at least still had family, which is something none of the other villains in the LOV could say including me.

This will be good for Dabi...

He can get close to them again...

He doesn't have to forgive them immediately but one day he will.... I know that....