31-40

☆ 31. Chapter 31

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31

Lang Ze was jumping back and forth on the edge of being beaten for more than a day or two, but every time he jumped to new heights, Bai Tu turned around and heard these words. Just as he was about to be reminded, Lang Qi had already reached a new height. Next to it.

"Brother stinky!" Lang Ze muttered as he poked at the meat in the pot. Then he noticed that the piece of meat was getting farther and farther away from him, and howled in horror, "Tu, the pot collapsed!"

Bai Tu: "..."

Bai Tu Tired: "Look up." Silly boy, it was you who flew up.

Lang Ze looked up, his face full of fright, and he almost changed back to his original form on the spot: "Brother?!"

"Go drink water!" Lang Qi suppressed the fire and silently thought of his biological brother in his heart.

Bai Tu put a new dipping dish next to him: "Eat this, the dipping sauce was just prepared." The dipping dish was just made tonight. The most indispensable thing here is wood, whether it is bowls, spoons or basins. It can be dug out of wood, so making a small dipping saucer is certainly not a problem.

Seeing that Bai Tu had already poured meat into the pot, Lang Qi put down his biological brother who was seeking death every day.

As soon as his feet touched the ground, Lang Ze stopped running away, fearing that his brother would take action if he disagreed. It was only when I walked far away that I remembered that he hadn't finished eating yet. It was meat that he cut with great difficulty. Because his brother said, he cut each piece very thin and it took a long time!

But he didn't dare to go back. Lang Ze quietly watched from behind, planning to go over and eat when his brother left.

Bai Tu saw Lang Ze peeping his head out and thought about his reaction when eating spicy food. He pointed at the mildly spicy pot next to him. Although the spicier the better, it was better to eat mildly spicy at first. Not everyone is like Wolf. Kai so that the first meal can be accepted well.

Lang Ze was determined not to go, he didnt want to eat that! If you want to eat, eat the spiciest one!

Bai Tu: "..."

Forget it, Bai Tu shook his head helplessly and went to prepare the marinade. Seeing that he would not be able to finish the food in a while, he would get tired of shabu-shabu with too many slices of meat, so he would pick some meat cubes or something to change the taste. As for the three prey, they could not finish eating even if they were open.

In the past, a group of orcs had eaten enough to replace the orcs who were guarding the supplies. However, the hot pot was sliced ​​slowly. After several kilograms of meat, I felt that I could still eat it. However, the time was almost up, so everyone had to change shifts and change positions. When I was eating, I didnt forget to tell me to eat quickly.

A meal lasted from night to dawn the next day, and the orcs burped and stretched: "Comfortable!" This kind of life is so happy, they want to live like this every day.

Ma Xin and Ma Ping were more surprised than the others. It was their first time to see this way of eating, and they never expected that the fruit that everyone disliked could be eaten like this. It was still summer, and they could already imagine the benefits of eating it in winter. How comfortable!

Bai Tu looked at the orcs who were cleaning up the wreckage. He was not only shocked but also shocked. One cow and two pigs, these orcs actually ate more than two-thirds of them!