61-70

☆ 61. Chapter 61

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

When Hei Xiao was about to take action, Hei Yan finally realized that he would probably be beaten if he didn't go down, so he led the Eagle clan to the ground honestly, and as soon as he landed, he ran into a strange orc head-on.

Heiyan: "!!!"

The strange orc: "!!!"

Heiyan protected Hei Xiao and asked him sternly: "Who are you? Where are you?"

The strange orc: "???" If he remembers correctly , this is their territory, what happened to this person?

Hei Xiao pushed Hei Yan's head away with a speechless expression, looked at the clothes on the orcs opposite him, recognized their appearance, and asked, "Is this the Snow Rabbit tribe?" The orcs from the same tribe have some similarities in appearance. Hei Xiao is good at identifying orcs, and he is sure that the opponent is most likely a wolf.

The strange orc nodded.

Hei Xiao: "Do you know Bai Tu?"

The orc Mo Sheng was very defensive when he heard this: "Why are you looking for Tu?"

"I am Bai Tu's friend Hei Xiao. I came to see Bai Tu. Can you help me shout? "Hei Xiao explained that it was a little strange. They had seen all the rabbit tribes at that time, including the lion tribe and cat tribe that came in later, but he didn't recognize this orc.

After Hei Xiao finished speaking, the other party suddenly shouted in one direction: "Odd, odd! Someone here said his name is Hei Xiao!"

Not long after, a familiar orc appeared.

"Bai Qi." Seeing an acquaintance, Hei Xiao felt relieved, as long as the place was right.

Heiyan, who had been shouting that the position was wrong, silently touched his nose without making a sound, and whispered: "It's just different!"

"Tu is waiting for you!" Bai Qi was very happy to see Hei Xiao and others, "Tu said The iron smelting started earlier than planned, and more iron ore is needed. It needs to be sent several times before the snow season."

"No problem." Hei Xiao agreed, and then asked about the changes in the tribe. He remembered the distance from where he landed last time. It's not far from here. Why is there such a big change this time?

This question is a question that comes to Kuroyan's heart. If it weren't for the fact that several trees here have turned black, there is no way he would not be able to recognize it! And what happened to the Rabbit Clan? They had added members in just a few days, so he thought he had entered a strange tribe.

"Turang did this." Bai Qi scratched his head. He didn't know the specific reason. He only knew that Baitu asked everyone to use some wet wood and broken coal slag to burn in several places, creating a black smoke.

They were also curious about why this was happening, but Bai Tu didn't say anything. Now hearing Hei Xiao's doubts, they could only shake their heads.

Hei Xiao just asked in passing. Hearing that he didn't know the reason, he skipped the topic and asked Bai Qi to take them back to the tribe.

The Snow Rabbit tribe has changed a lot this time. There are several more roads. Hei Yan and the others almost fainted. They clearly found the approximate location, but no matter how they looked at it, they were not sure. If Hei Xiao hadn't insisted, Hei Yan would probably have led The team walked back and forth a few more times near the territories of the wolves and rabbits.