158-161

☆ 158. Chapter 158

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 158

Whether Foxtrot can predict the future is now impossible to verify. After all, people have been eliminated by Lang Qi a long time ago.

Bai Tu had no regrets. After all, with Foxtrot's ability to cause trouble, if he survived until now, there might not be any trouble. The lesson he had learned at the beginning was enough.

If Foxtrot had calmed down for a while, they would not have chosen this method. Compared with the trouble that the other party might cause, Bai Tu would rather not explore the truth or falsehood of what he said.

However, Xiong Chong said that it will snow heavily this year, so we should pay attention to it and be prepared.

In an instant, Bai Tu had already considered many things, such as the food in the tribe, those buildings, and everyone's work in winter.

These need to be adjusted slowly. Bai Tu looked at Xiong Zhong and continued to ask about the other party's whereabouts since hearing Fox Leap talking to another orc, as well as which tribe the orc who had previously talked to Fox Leap belonged to.

The Chiwen Tribe did not originally live in the Eastern Continent. Their territory was in the Northern Continent. The overall environment of the Beast God Continent was similar. There were four seasons from south to north, but not all conditions were exactly the same. For example, in terms of temperature, the temperature in the northern continent is lower than that in other places. The temperature gets higher as you go south. The highest temperature among the four continents is the southern continent.

If their tribe hadn't added fire pits and other facilities now, Hei Xiao wouldn't have been able to live here for so long.

Compared to the Snow Rabbit Tribe, the Black Eagle Tribe is more suitable for hatching Eagle Clan cubs, but the conditions are different and cannot be compared. For example, although the temperature has begun to cool down now, with the help of the fire kang, the temperature in the rooms of Hei Xiao and Ying Mian is the same. It's almost summer, let alone in an incubator.

But this is indoors, and the outdoor temperature is still a little warmer than that of the Black Eagle Tribe who lived in the southern continent, while the northern continent where the Chiwen Tribe lived before was colder than the Snow Rabbit Tribe.

For example, the temperature in the Eastern Continent is only lower than in summer, but it is still far away from freezing. At the same time, in the Northern Continent, some places have begun to freeze.

If this year is like what Xiong Chong heard, the temperature will drop and the snow will be heavier than in previous years, then the tribes in the northern continent will be the most affected.

For this reason, Xiong Zhong urgently moved the orcs from his tribe to the Eastern Continent, and even began to hoard food according to Foxtrot's plan, hoping to occupy a large tribe.

It's just that the things he considered were limited. He only considered the size of the opponent's territory, and focused on the tribe with the largest territory, but did not consider that the opponent's number was dozens of times theirs. They were lucky that they didn't take action before, otherwise it's hard to say what would have happened.

The Chiwen Tribe is not weak in hunting. In addition, the temperature in the Eastern Continent is not as low as that in the Northern Continent, and the number of prey is larger. As soon as they arrived in the Eastern Continent, the Chiwen Tribe immediately became confident after catching prey.