71-80

☆ 71. Chapter 71

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71

Lang Ze, who wanted to see Lang Qi's injury, was knocked away by Lang Qi. The other orcs blocking the way, no matter how tall, short, fat or thin they were, were all pushed aside by Lang Qi.

Lang Qi didn't know where this was, he only knew that there was something he wanted in one direction, so he ran to the foot of a mountain as fast as he could.

Someone was talking, it seemed to be the lion tribe, but it seemed not. Lang Qi stopped and wanted to see the other person clearly. The familiar dizziness came again. When he opened his eyes again, he only heard a conversation.

When Lang Qi heard the sound, he was inexplicably irritated and wanted to bite the creature that made the sound not far away. Before he stepped out, he thought of an image.

A group of teenagers were urged to take a shower by a teenager similar to them, right here.

If you are dirty, you have to take a shower and clean yourself before coming over. Dont scare other people if you are dirty. Thinking of these words, Lang Qi took back his steps and walked all the way to the river without disturbing the few people who were talking.

Wash it off... Lang Qi jumped into the river, washed away the blood on his body, jumped back to the shore, shook off the water drops on his body, and walked towards the place where he was just now.

Looking for someone... With only this concept in his mind, Lang Qi went straight to the mountainside.

Don't scare people... Flashing the boy's words again, Lang Qi avoided the inexplicable person and jumped up from behind.

Bai Tu waited for the two cubs to fall asleep and then rested for a while. However, the quality of his sleep today was obviously not as good as before. After not dreaming for a long time, he actually had a nightmare, in which he was chased by a big black monster. When I was running downstairs, I suddenly stepped on the air.

Bai Tu suddenly woke up from the sudden feeling of weightlessness. The moment he opened his eyes, he first saw a pair of green eyes.

If it was the first time he saw this scene, Bai Tu would definitely scream, but now he has gone through countless trainings. Although he was shocked when he woke up in the middle of the night and saw the wolf, it was not the first time. Bai Tu was very Calm down quickly and judge based on body shape: "Qi?"

He saw that other orcs were similar to prosopagnosia, and could only be identified by body color, color, etc. Unlike them, they could tell who was who even with their coat color, body shape, etc. The size of the wolf clan was generally larger than that of the wolves he had seen before. Lang Ze was a bit bigger than other wolf clans, and Lang Qi was another size bigger than Lang Ze. The two brothers were easier to identify.

Seeing him waking up, Lang Qi took a few steps forward. When he saw the two cubs beside him, his eyes instantly turned cold. These were not his cubs.

Although he was confident that he recognized the wolf and was sure that the person in front of him was Lang Qi, something was obviously wrong with Lang Qi today. He was more silent than usual, but he couldn't understand even if the animal form made a sound. Bai Tu smelled a faint smell of blood and guessed whether it was an abnormality caused by injury. Through the faint light of the moonlight, he saw Lang Qi staring at the two cubs. He was sweating for no reason and couldn't help but said: "They are sleeping. Tomorrow Let's see. "

The cub sleeps for more than twenty hours a day. He barely slept after the wolves left in the afternoon. He woke up several times after returning to the cave. He just fell asleep not long ago. He can contact him anytime. Now the wolf The wounds on Qi's body were more important. Bai Tu wrapped the two cubs with his own animal skins. His breath was on the animal skins. The two cubs smacked their lips, turned over and continued to sleep.