138-141

☆ 138. Chapter 138

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 138

The reaction of the others was not as obvious as Bai Qi's, but the meaning was similar. Saying these words in front of Lang Qi, wasn't this just seeking death?

They are not afraid of Bao Ren's death. After all, such a person deserves to die no matter how many times. What they are worried about is that Lang Qi will be angry because of this sentence. What if Lang Qi gets angry because of this sentence and takes Bai Tu away? Now just Capture the orcs from the Black Forest Tribe and wait for Bai Tu to lead everyone to make arrangements.

It's not that the others have poor abilities, it's just that they find that Bai Tu always has more aspects to consider when arranging things. They have become accustomed to it for so long. If Bai Tu is not here, they may have to spend several times the time.

However, they knew that Bai Tu would definitely refuse. The group of people thought this and felt relieved.

But this time everyone was happy a little too early, because Bai Tu spoke.

"Okay." Bai Tu nodded.

Bai Tu's words made not only Lang Qi's expression change, but also the expressions of everyone present.

what happened? what happened!

"Tu, you???" Bai Qi said bluntly and couldn't hold back his thoughts. What's going on? Bai Tu actually wants to find another partner.

It sounds like there are more than one, twenty, which is indeed a lot, but Bai Tu abandoned Lang Qi because of twenty beauties? ?

Although they are usually very dissatisfied with Lang Qi for robbing the orcs of their tribe, especially Bai Tu, Lang Qi is at least an orc they know well. Who knows which tribe the twenty orcs Bao Ren sent are from? Even if it was confirmed that it was sent by the Black Forest Tribe, which tribe did the orcs originally belong to? What race is it? Is there anything wrong? Male or female?

I dont know any of these contents, so how could Bai Tu agree with Bao Rens words so easily!

The other orcs don't have as many thoughts as Bai Qi, but now the most worrying thing has happened. It's not true. The tribes who are familiar with the two feel that this matter will be troublesome if they can't handle it well. They don't agree with the two. Although the familiar tribe didn't know about their previous experiences, they knew from looking all the way that the two were very good partners. It would be a pity if the two separated because of Bao Ren.

After all, it was Bao Ren's fault, everyone except the person involved thought so.

Lang Qi stared at Bai Tu, quite confident that if he said another word, he would kill Bao Ren.

Bao Ren was the only one present who was truly happy. He was so ecstatic that he could hardly hold back his lips. He thought he would have to bargain hard before Bao Tu would agree, but he didn't expect that he agreed so easily.

After all, he is an ignorant sub-beast, Bao Ren thought. He is very clear about the status of the sub-beast in the Orc Continent. The sub-beast in front of him is young. Although he doesnt know what method the other party uses to lure so many people here, he can still find it. Way to solve each other!

No wonder he went to look for the female orcs and sub-beasts as soon as he came over. Bao Ren looked at Bai Tu with eyes that saw through everything. Those people were his last trump card. He originally wanted to use them to deal with the witch doctor, but he didn't expect to use them to give to the sub-beasts. .