142-145

☆ 142. Chapter 142

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 142

Bai Tu decisively separated father and son before they could kill each other.

Lang Ying didn't feel his father's anger at all and kept repeating those two words.

Lang Qi: "..."

Bai Tu: "He is only three years old, three years old." Bai Tu emphasized that cubs around three years old in the Beast God Continent are learning all kinds of knowledge, and cubs are not selective in their learning. Like a sponge, absorbing the surrounding content without reservation. No matter what you say during this period, the cub will repeat it, and it has nothing to do with who is talking or what is being said.

Lang Qi just looked at him quietly. The two of them had said a few words just now, and the cub just learned this sentence. Wasn't it intentional?

"Uh." Bai Tu was at a loss for words and muttered something about "cheating baby" in a low voice. He recalled the topics the two of them had just talked about, and finally found an explanation, "There are too many words in other words, but these two words are short!" This is To be honest, although the two of them basically don't need to explain anything in a long way now, they only need to say the key points and the other person will understand the meaning. But it takes several words to say all the key points. Only this sentence is useless, three words in total.

As for why Lang Ying only said the last two words and not the first "I", Bai Tu also tried his best to fool him: "He knows the meaning of the word 'I', so he is not curious and only cares about the two words 'useless'". He's curious, let's not argue with him and send them to bed later, okay?"

Lang Qi said nothing.

Knowing that Lang Qi would take advantage of others, Bai Tu kept up his efforts: "I just came back, and I just met the cubs for a while. Can you please let me accompany them for a while, just for a while?"

Lang Qi was reluctant to refute Bai Tu in the end. In order to save his face, he responded: "Yes."

This article has been revealed.

Bai Tu smiled, leaned forward and kissed him on the face.

Lang Qi's face looked better now.

At this moment, Lang Ying yelled again to no avail. He seemed to think that he had repeated it well, so he raised his two small hands and clapped them twice to encourage himself.

Lang Qi paused slightly.

Bai Tu: "..." Hui Bao, Hui Bao, dad can't save you today.

Lang Ying had no idea how much he deserved a beating for his actions. After clapping his hands to encourage him, he began to urge his brother to scream.

Lang Sui looked at his father, then his father, but in the end he did not follow his younger brother's footsteps.

Bai Tu breathed a sigh of relief, luckily there was someone he could trust.

Just less than two seconds after Bai Tu felt relieved, Lang Sui suddenly called Lang Qi father.

This sound surprised the two of them. You must know that although the cubs have recognized the position of Lang Qi as their father, they have never barked since they learned to speak.

Before the two of them could be happy, Lang Ying said something useless.

With quick eyes and hands, Bai Tu covered Lang Ying's mouth and made Lang Sui bark again.