41-45

☆ 41. Chapter 41

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

Its not suitable to eat something too greasy in the morning, so Bai Tu stewed some vegetable ball soup. Meatballs are more troublesome to make. Except for the times when I had a lot of helpers on the road, I made them only once in the past two days. Most of them were prepared for the cubs. , Bai Tu only kept a small part himself, and put it in the back mountain to keep fresh after making it. Hei Xiao came at the right time, and if it were two days later, it might be gone.

Although the raw material is also meat, the taste is different depending on the cooking method, not to mention the complicated preparation of meatballs. Hei Xiao became energetic after tasting it.

"I really want to stay here, or take you back." Hei Xiao sighed while eating, "I have been to so many places, and only the food you make is the most delicious."

"Eat quickly." Hei Xiao urged, "After you finish eating, go to work." They only brought the food they ate on the way here. The food they returned needed to be hunted. As agreed last night, Hei Yan and others will follow the Rabbit Clan today. Go out and hunt.

Hei Yan obediently swallowed the meatballs. After finishing the meal, he wanted to speak and his previous momentum was gone. Hei Xiao stuffed the half-eaten bowl into his arms: "Eat them all."

Bai Tu was very suspicious of Hei Yan. After hearing their conversation, Hei Yan followed Hei Xiao almost every step of the way from the meal to the departure of the hunting team, proving with practical actions how clingy he was.

Not wanting to argue with the immature child, Bai Tu began to study defense issues after eating breakfast. Yesterday, I just talked about the general plan with Bai An. This morning, most of the clan members agreed to dig trenches. After all, among the surrounding tribes, the rabbit clan's digging ability is beyond the reach of other orcs. It can be said that they have dug it well. It is almost impossible for other orcs to sneak in without alerting them, and their defense capabilities are absolutely strong.

After deciding on the trench route, where to dig, how much area to dig, and which area to include in the defense range, Bai An felt that he was not good at it, so he directly handed over the task to Bai Tu.

This work is equivalent to a design drawing, which is related to the final result. After all, trenching is a major task. If there is a problem in the design, it will have to be reworked in the end, which will be a huge workload.

The defensive trench was not a plan that needed to be concealed, so Bai Tu would not refuse to take him. It happened that walking around alone was boring, so Bai Tu found two thin wooden boards and took Hei Xiao around in a circle along the mountain.

The rabbit tribe's ability to dig holes and their love for digging are clearly shown in the caves. After a circle, Baitu conservatively estimates that there are more than a hundred caves. This does not include some that are hidden and cannot be seen from the bottom of the mountain. Fortunately, the mountain is big. And the main body is strong, otherwise it would have been hollowed out long ago.

Having a general understanding of the surrounding terrain and plants, Bai Tu also decided how to design it. The entrance and exit should be left on the south side. The south side is where the rabbit tribe often hunts. The wolf tribe in that direction is adjacent to their territory. Generally speaking, it is relatively safe, and it is also the road that everyone takes the most. You must leave a passage for easy entry and exit.

After marking out the approximate distance, Bai Tu took Hei Xiao back to his residence and asked about the fallen beast on the way.

"What race are the fallen beasts that appear near your tribe?"