46-50

☆ 46. Chapter 46

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46

The tribes and races in the Beast God Continent are generally referred to collectively. For example, the Snow Rabbit tribe is named Snow Rabbit. In fact, the tribes have different long and short hairs, snow, white, and silver. The Blood Wolf tribe has black, gray, white, and yellow. The two brothers Lang Qi Langze are different from other black wolves. There are even differences between the two brothers. The Black Eagle tribe has black-feathered eagles and gray-feathered eagles. Most tribes are in this state.

The name of the black-footed cat comes from the black pads on the soles of its feet. The color of the fur on the body is not completely uniform. The group in front of you can be divided into several types. The background colors are brown, light yellow, tawny and white, but they all have black spots on their bodies. White Picture's ability to confirm that these are all of the same breed also relies on their size.

It is worthy of being the smallest cat. In the Beast God Continent, where animal shapes are generally enlarged, the black-footed cat still maintains the size he remembered. The bigger one only weighs about two pounds, which can be regarded as very petite. .

Being small does not mean having a good personality. Seeing so many people outside, almost all the dozen or so black-footed cats were on guard.

However, Bai An hesitated when he saw the cat clan appearing: "This..."

Mao Kang on the side also became nervous.

Bai Tu was puzzled. Seeing what Bai An was obviously thinking about, he turned around and asked Lang Qi with his eyes. He didn't know enough about the Beast God Continent, so it was better for him to remain silent for the time being.

Bai Tu was stunned, not just because of the absurdity of this statement. Sex, and another thing is, if there are many orcs who believe this statement, he himself is also in danger.

Obviously noticing that Bai Tu's mood changed from joy to shock, Lang Qi added: "Don't believe this, it's just an excuse for aggression."

There are always some orcs who are not satisfied with the territory of their own tribe and like to invade other tribes, but they occupy other tribes without any reason. Tribes can cause panic in surrounding tribes, and finding an excuse can solve half of the trouble. Some tribes can even get praise from other tribes for this.

Lang Qi lowered his head and saw that Bai Tu was still thinking, and whispered: "You can take it back." The wolf clan's support ability is fast, with Lang Ze guarding the rabbit clan, and several tribes around are messing around, so they are not afraid even if they come. The clan is Bai Tus strength.

Bai Tu raised his head and noticed the comfort in the other person's eyes. To be honest, having such an ally here really made people feel at ease.

"Clan leader, talk to the cat clan first?" Bai Tu reminded Bai An that staying frozen like this was not an option. The dozen black-footed cats in front were already more nervous than before, and they were afraid they would take action if they continued.

Lang Qi said for Bai Tu: "Well, take them back."

Lang Qidu said so, and Bai An didn't Hesitating again, he thought for a moment and started negotiating with the cat tribe opposite: "Who is the leader of your tribe?" After speaking, he sighed, how can we talk about this? There is a group of beast-shaped orcs opposite, and the only one in human form is the wolf tribe yesterday. Catch the cat Kang.

"I am." A pleasant voice came from behind the tree, and then a girl about twenty years old appeared in everyone's eyes, "My name is Mao Lin, and I am the leader of the Black Cat Tribe."