126-129

☆ 126. Chapter 126

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 126

Bai Tu thought that Lang Qi had not been angry for a long time. The last time his mood changed like this was when he wanted to keep the orcs from the Flower Bear Tribe.

However, if Lang Qisheng is not angry, others generally can't tell. He suddenly looks the same as when they first met. All in all, he has no expression, and his happiness is just a little gentler than usual. Except for the wolves who dare to approach without fear of death, other races The orcs would try to be as quiet as possible for fear of upsetting him.

But after getting along with him, you will find that Lang Qi is actually not that scary, at least that's what Bai Tu thinks.

The change in Lang Qigao's unhappiness was very small, so small that you couldn't tell it unless you kept staring at him. Its just that after being together for a long time, you can immediately feel the slightest changes. For example, now, I am obviously not happy enough.

It doesn't matter if you ignore his emotions now. Even if he is unhappy, Lang Qi can still do everything well.

But Bai Tu couldn't bear to see him unhappy. After thinking for a while, he couldn't think of anything worth being unhappy about today, so he simply asked after the cubs had rested.

With the cubs here, and the need to arrange a trip to the market, Lang Qi occasionally needs to take time out to go back to the wolf clan. The two of them have limited time to be alone recently. Bai Tu rubbed Lang Qi's face: "Are you angry again today?" Although it was a question, he already had the answer in his mind.

Lang Qi shook his head: "You're not angry."

Bai Tu would believe that his inconsistent answer was strange. He leaned closer and asked in a low voice, "You're really not angry?"

"No." He said no, but all he thought in his heart was He knew it himself.

"You're lying again." Bai Tu saw it right away, moved a little, and kissed the corner of his mouth, "Tell me what's wrong."

It's hard to have a partner who is difficult to guess. Bai Tu suddenly felt a little envious of Hei Xiao, what about Hei Yan? Ye Huhu, but he will say something immediately, unlike Lang Qi who keeps everything in his heart.

He is steady, but he is too steady. He is not aware of his mood all the time. Now that he has discovered it, wouldn't he be wronged in vain if he didn't notice it some time?

Seeing that his attention was not on him, Lang Qi asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"Missing Heiyan——" Bai Tu suddenly stopped mid-sentence, but it was too late. Hearing that he was thinking about Heiyan in front of him, Lang Qi His face turned cold instantly. If his anger value was 1 just now, then he would add a zero to it now.

"No, I miss my brother and Heiyan." Bai Tu quickly made amends.

Lang Qixin didn't believe him or not, but his expression didn't change anyway, so he asked, "What do you want them to do?"

Bai Tu breathed a sigh of relief. It was better to speak than not to speak. As long as there was a reaction, there would be a chance to save him. He definitely couldn't say his true thoughts. , otherwise you will meet a partner with hundreds of anger points every minute. The wolf tribe has good endurance, and Bai Tu doesn't care about the bed but his own waist.

"I guess Yan will come again. My brother will definitely not be able to go this time. He can't take him with him even if he wants to fly..." Bai Tu suddenly thought of something. The moment Lang Qi's mood changed was when he said he wanted to keep the cow alive. At that time, although it was strange at the time, I was outside after all, and there were still some things to do, so I didnt have time to ask and waited until now.