150-153

☆ 150. Chapter 150

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 150

As soon as Lang Ze opened his mouth, the little wolves immediately started to take action and picked up weapons to chase people away. Since there were more irons in the tribe, everyone had many more weapons than before. The little wolves didnt need weapons at first, but they found that After the weapons can be skewered with meat, they can be used in one hand. Now that they have just eaten some meat, they can fight.

The leading boy who asked tentatively was stunned for a moment, and the boys and girls behind him were also stunned.

Food is one of the most precious resources in the Beast God Continent, and it is also a way to express love during courtship.

And when a young orc without a mate offers food to another orc, it often contains another meaning.

On the surface, it's about food, but it actually hints at the possibility of the two becoming partners.

There are fewer sub-orcs and female orcs in the Orc Continent, but more male orcs. The former two combined are not as numerous as the latter. If you ask the same question, you will receive a warm invitation at least eight times out of ten.

Some may even feel that the food in front of them is not enough and have to go back to the tribe to get new ones, and they can use this opportunity to follow them in.

They thought that this group of orcs would agree, and they also thought about being rejected, but this "drive away" was something no one expected.

The handsome young man in charge quickly reacted and spoke to save you: "We will give you supplies. You only need to exchange a little food. We are sub-beasts. Our bodies are too weak and we cannot be hungry for too long..."

The young man said with pleading in his tone. The people behind him were all so pitiful that it was hard to refuse their request.

But none of the wolves cared about whether they were pitiful or not. They all focused on the barbecue on the fire. Until the wolf watching the fire said "The meat is ready", all the wolves immediately ran to the food, picked it up and blew on it. Just start eating.

Well, it tastes really good. It is indeed Bai Tus new condiment.

Bai Tu knew that the little wolves were eating out recently, so he told them not to hang out for too long and to return to the tribe early. At the same time, he couldn't help but ask the warehouse to give them more condiments, lest the little wolves wouldn't be able to eat well outside.

There is a completely different difference between someone caring and no one caring. The little wolves were eating more happily today than before. They could eat whatever food they got a few days ago, let alone now.

A group of wolf cubs happily ate their food, occasionally glancing warily at the strange orcs who appeared today.

The strange orc: "..."

With Langze's words, the strange orc did not dare to say anything about food and could only sit and wait.

The leading boy waited for a group of people to finish eating before speaking weakly: "Can you take us to find Master Bai Tu?"

Lang Ze thought of the voice from the tribe he heard before meeting this group of people, and nodded: "I'll take you there. . "It just so happened that they were going back to the residential area.

The young man breathed a sigh of relief.

A group of orcs waited for the wolves to set off, but they waited and waited, and finally there were only two of them.