123-125

☆ 123. Chapter 123

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 123

The cubs of different races have different looks and sizes. Even if he doesnt see clearly what is in Tu Bings hand, Bai Tu can quickly rule it out. Anyway, it cannot be the cubs of the rabbit tribe and the wolf tribe.

The tribe has special regulations for cubs. Orcs who do not want to raise cubs after giving birth can completely hand over the cubs to the tribe. Anyone who litters the cubs without authorization or intentionally harms the cubs will be punished. The orcs were just being naive, not stupid, risking punishment to lose their cubs, unless they were pregnant.

What's more, this cub is smaller than the average wolf cub. Although it is about the same size as the rabbit cub, orcs who have seen the two cubs can tell the difference at a glance. The most obvious one is the rabbit tribe and the wolf tribe. Cubs are born with a thin layer of down, unlike this cub, which suddenly looks like a little mouse, completely naked.

The other races are even less like it. The lion tribe's cubs are the largest among the tribes. The cat tribe's cubs are smaller, but there are only a few cats. He is very sure that there have been no orcs recently, let alone the vulture tribe. As I said, although they have a bad reputation, they are all winged ones, completely different from this one.

After excluding several races in the tribe, the answer was ready to come out. Coupled with the usual behavioral habits of giant pandas, Bai Tu sighed slightly.

No cubs have been born for several years. Are there really no cubs or are they simply ignored after they are born?

There is a reason for the small number. I am afraid that pandas who lose their cubs do not know that they have given birth to cubs.

No matter which race the cub is, it is definitely not possible to carry it like this. Bai Tu went to the nearest room and asked for a small piece of cotton. It happened that there was a new mate here. There was a little bit left of the previously cut clothes, which was not much bigger than a handkerchief, but It's more than enough to pack a giant panda cub.

I dont know what the laws of evolution are in the Beast God Continent. The cubs of some races are already relatively strong when they are born, but are just a little smaller, while the orc cubs of the Flower Bear clan are still so weak at birth.

Bai Tu carefully held the cub and went to the room just now to ask who had given birth to the cub.

After Bai Tu finished speaking, a group of orcs who were eating bamboo shoots suddenly stopped and looked at him slowly.

"I gave birth to it, I gave birth to it." A female orc with relatively clean animal skin came out, "Can we go see the cubs? Hiccup -" He burped in the middle of the sentence and told Bai Tu very embarrassedly. Smile.

A group of people had not eaten for several days, and now they were eating openly. Each person ate at least dozens of kilograms of bamboo.

Bai Tu held his forehead: "It's not the one you threw, it was the one who gave birth to a cub just now." Looking around, I am afraid that only the Flower Bear Tribe in the entire Beast God Continent can do such a thing. Just throw the cub away. do not care.

Seeing that the person involved hadn't appeared yet, Bai Tu said something else: "Who turned into a beast just now?"

Regardless of whether they were in human or beast form when giving birth to cubs, most orcs would take one step before giving birth to cubs, which is to first Transform into animal form, like he did at that time, Heixiao also changed into animal form when laying eggs. More orcs are directly given birth in animal form, and some orcs will not immediately return to human form after giving birth, or they will give birth in human form. After all, the beast form will remain for a period of time. In short, the changes during this period are relatively chaotic, but there will almost always be a process of the beast form appearing.