170-173

☆ 170. Chapter 170

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 170

The cub that was placed on the table didnt know that it was being exchanged for fodder, so it staggered forward when it saw the white picture.

The golden lion cubs were all plump. Bai Tu finally couldn't hold back and raised his hands to hold them in his arms.

But no matter how cute the cub is, there are still some things that need to be asked clearly.

"Who told you to exchange cubs for fodder?" Bai Tu felt it was a bit outrageous. Their tribe had been in contact with the Yellow Lion tribe for how long, but Shi Su actually used this method.

Half a month's worth of fodder, even if the other party brought nothing to ask for, he would not let the other party go back empty-handed.

"That's what people say outside." Shi Su looked at Bai Tu and felt that Bai Tu's tone was a bit wrong. Could it be that they all misunderstood? Didn't Bai Tu take this opportunity to pet the cub more? But... looking at the comfortable little lion in Bai Tu's arms, Shi Su felt that this matter should be true.

Bai Tu: "...What's that look in your eyes! I'm just giving you a hug!" Who can bear not to touch the little lion he brought to his door?

Shi Su was considerate and did not expose it, but explained the origin of the words outside: "Someone in our tribe heard what the Yu tribe said, and it is said that Ying Qin also knew it."

Ying, the former leader of the Five Ying Tribes, is now the team leader of the White Bear Tribe. Qin, his animal shape is that of a parrot. Because he is not majestic enough, he usually only says that he is an eagle.

Under normal circumstances, the Yu Clan usually travels to more places than the Orc Clan, and it is not limited to the vicinity of their own territory.

Ying Qin traveled to many places when he was young, so he got to know many people, among whom he had good relations with several other Yu clansmen in the Eastern Continent.

The Feather Clan is often ostracized by tribes with many orcs. Even if they are a separate tribe, they will sometimes be oppressed by the surrounding tribes. Since they are both members of the Feather Clan, they have more common languages ​​and are more closely connected.

Bai Tu arranged for Bai An to deliver food everywhere and pick up cubs by the way. Many tribes knew that these news were spread by the Yu Clan and some anti-freeze orcs. They just spread from word to word, and the content gradually changed.

The reason was that the Youyu clan was worried about the cub. Even though they had given the cub to Bai An, they still felt uneasy without seeing how it was doing, so they wanted to take a sneak peek.

But it would be bad if they were discovered, so they came up with an idea and contacted Ying Qin who was next to the Beast Tribe.

There are more exchanges between the Yu tribe, so Ying Qin naturally helped after hearing this, but he didn't bring people here to watch. No matter how friendly the other party is now, the one who has interests related to them is the Beast Tribe. Finally, Ying Qin thought of a way. Taking the opportunity to visit Ying Mian and Ying Mian's cubs, he found the cubs that had been picked up from other tribes and asked if they were comfortable in the Beast Tribe.

Bai Tu had nothing to say to the cub. The cub's life in the tribe of beasts was much more nourishing than in his own tribe.

Yingqin went back and talked about the condition of the cub. The Yu tribe who came to inquire was of course happy. Then Yingqin asked what was going on...