166-169

☆ 166. Chapter 166

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 166

Bai Tu had a bad premonition after hearing Yingquan say that fish were put into the canteen. He went to the canteen with Yingquan and heard the cry of a child outside the door. This feeling reached its essence.

Seeing Yingquan coming back, he hurriedly followed him, fearing that he would miss something delicious. Langze looked at the time and said, "It's not even dinner time. Who brought the cubs here?"

Most of the cubs in the tribe are special. Be obedient, and as long as you give him some food, you can stay well behaved all day long.

This kind of heartbreaking crying is extremely rare.

Bai Tu had already quickened his pace. When the three of them entered, Tu Mu was helplessly looking at the children in the fish tank.

There were five children in total, all about the same age. They were holding on to the edge of the fish tank. Whenever Rabbit Wood got closer, the children's cries would get louder. On the other side, several orcs who were cooking looked over while cooking, with curious faces on their faces.

"Playing with water at such a young age?!" Lang Ze was shocked. This was definitely treatment he didn't get when he was a child.

Bai Tu: "..."

He has a bold idea.

Bai Tu walked to the fish tank in a few steps.

"Don't-" Tumu was about to stop him when he suddenly noticed that the cubs near Bai Tu didn't cry loudly. He instantly understood. Sure enough, Bai Tu's treatment was still different.

"Hiss..." Bai Tu gasped. From the outside, it looked like a child, but what was soaking in the fish tank was a few fish tails.

Several of them are mermaid babies with human bodies and fish tails!

The colors of the fish's tails are different. The top one is sky blue, probably because it is in a good mood, and its tail is wagging. The other ones are a little timid and want to hide.

The blue-tailed mermaid baby was the one closest to him. He was looking up and observing him curiously. It seemed that he realized that there was no threat to him. The blue-tailed mermaid baby suddenly opened his hands to hug him.

Bai Tu found that the eyes of the mermaid babies were a little different from those of other cubs. Maybe it was because they were in the water all year round, but their eyes were brighter.

Bai Tu reached out and hugged the mermaid cub.

Langze also reached out to hug the other one.

"Be careful!!" Tumu said quickly.

Tumu's voice was still a step slower. The seemingly docile mermaid baby had already opened its mouth, and Langze, who was not at all defensive about the cub, was bitten.

Fortunately, the baby mermaid was too young to bite it, leaving only a clear circle of teeth marks.

Lang Ze immediately went to protect Bai Tu, but the one in Bai Tu's arms looked like two different races from the one that bit him just now, and they were very well-behaved.

The blue-tailed mermaid baby who was picked up by Bai Tu obediently grabbed Bai Tu's clothes and swayed its tail.

Bai Tu was also confused by these two attitudes. He looked at the wound on Lang Ze's hand and breathed a sigh of relief when he was sure that the skin was not broken.