162-165

☆ 162. Chapter 162

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 162

He had taken care of several cubs of Hei Xiao, and none of the three cubs fell asleep after eating like Ying Xiaowu. The speed made Bai Tu begin to wonder if he was in a coma.

The eagle cub that had just hatched had its eyes closed, so it was impossible to see its status through its eyes. Bai Tu shook Ying Xiaowu, and the other cub kicked his legs slightly, and then continued to maintain the previous state.

There were several cubs on the bedside table. They couldn't get down from it, so they could only stretch their heads to look at them.

The new cub died, the new cub lived, the new cub died again...

A series of changes made several wolf cubs feel that their eyes were not enough.

Bai Tu put Ying Xiaowu back into the incubator. There was no need to put it in, but he couldn't help but there were too many cubs in his family. Ying Xiaowu couldn't fly yet, and now he would only get beaten when a group of cubs fought, so Must be raised separately.

Then Bai Tu discovered that this was definitely the best cub he had ever taken care of. It went to bed after eating and there was no additional movement for half the afternoon. As for the phenomenon that he was worried about resisting due to smelling other scents, It never appeared from beginning to end.

Related to Ying Xiaowu's character, Bai Tu looked at Lang Qi and said slowly: "It's not because he is too lazy to fight..."

The Buddhist cubs eat when there is food and sleep when there is no food. As for whether there are other cubs around him. What does it have to do with the cub grabbing food?

Lang Qi looked at this one, nodded silently, thinking it was possible, and asked Bai Tu: "When will it be sent over?"

"After this meal, it will be sent over." Bai Tu, who was feeding Ying Xiaowu, replied, Remind Lang Qi to stop other cubs who want to attack Ying Xiaowu while he is eating.

Ying Xiaowu does not reject other cubs, but the wolf cubs at home reject Ying Xiaowu. The cubs have lived together for half a year, and suddenly a quarrel for favor comes. At first they are surprised, but later they want to fight.

Just letting them hum and provoke, Ying Xiaowu still slept with his arms spread out, as motionless as a mountain.

The pups shouted for a long time in the afternoon but received no response. They once again suspected that this was a new pup that was no longer alive. It's just that as soon as we let down our vigilance, the new cub over there came to life again!

The real situation is that Ying Xiaowu was hungry and planned to get up to eat.

Bai Tu fed Ying Xiaowu his second meal, checked it again, and decided to send it over now.

After all, he is Ying Mian's cub, and if he raises it for a long time, the cub will easily reject Ying Mian.

Coupled with the reaction of the cubs, which was mixed with rejection and curiosity, he doubted that he could not see how the cubs would find a way to climb into the incubator.

He and Lang Qi have not been able to recreate the real scene of Lang Sui and Lang Ying climbing out of the railing and dragging Ying Xiaowu out of the closet from morning until now. They are quite different in height no matter how tall they are. It seems that the two of them wanted to run out and use He has developed eighteen kinds of martial arts.