119-122

☆ 119. Chapter 119

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 119

The few wolf cubs are not big. Hei Xiao can tell that two of them are nephews sent by Lang Qi before. He has always known that Bai Tu likes cubs, and the two cubs are still small, so they will not know how to It affected Bai Tu's quality of life, so Hei Xiao didn't say much.

Even if they are biological brothers, they have just been found. Hei Xiao understands that young orcs don't like to be disciplined and will never interfere in too many things. He just wanted Bai Tu to go back to the tribe with him before, but he just thought about it after being rejected. It was never mentioned again.

Hei Xiao can accept Bai Tu not returning to the Black Eagle tribe, just like some grown-up eagles who can't wait to fly out of their nests. He is willing to let Bai Tu choose where to live. Bai Tu was in the Snow Rabbit tribe when he was awake, and he really liked it here better. Although he missed his brother very much, Bai Tu's thoughts must come first in such matters.

It's just that the things he can accept don't include this one! ! !

Hei Xiao looked at the other three smaller cubs in the enclosure. They were much smaller than the other two. They looked like they were newborns, at most two months old.

If the number of cubs were smaller, or if they were not so young, Hei Xiao's mood would not be as complicated as it is now.

They are almost the same age, and the cubs have such a good relationship, there is only one possibility, they are from the same litter. He was also raised with two other cubs, proving that they are related by blood. Otherwise, the two cubs would not accept new cubs of different ages so easily. There are only three people related to these two cubs. .

He had seen Lang Ze, but he didn't have a mate yet, and Lang Ya didn't have a mate either. Moreover, Lang Ya's belly was flat when he came here last time. Normally, it takes at least seven or eight months for an orc to conceive a cub, so the time doesn't match up.

More importantly, there were three, not one, not two. Different races also have different numbers of cubs. With three babies, the probability of them being rabbits is higher.

Putting everything together, there is only one possibility left.

Thinking of that possibility, Hei Xiao almost stopped breathing and looked at Bai Tu and the cubs as if they were struck by lightning.

Bai Tu looked at Hei Xiao, who seemed unable to accept the reality, and was silent for a moment.

What should I do? Its very urgent.

After much hesitation, Bai Tu decided to tell the truth: "Brother, this is my cub, I gave birth to it." Although he was a little embarrassed, he still said it.

"Wait a minute," Hei Xiao raised his hand to stop Bai Tu's words, covered his head, and said feebly, "Let me slow down...you let me slow down..."

Bai Tu was worried: "Would you like some water?" This was the first time he saw Hei Xiao like this.

Hei Xiao waved his hand: "If you don't want to drink, I'll get you some water." He wanted to find something to do.

Bai Tu looked at his back, looked back at the cubs, and touched his nose. It seemed a little sudden.

When Hei Xiao came back again, the shock just now was no longer visible on Hei Xiao's face, but his movements were still a little stiff when he saw a few cubs.