146-149

☆ 146. Chapter 146

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 146

"Not lively?" Bai Tu bent down to pick up the two cubs, shook the toys in his hands, and asked, "Okay, which one?"

The cat clan who spoke: "..."

He was grabbing The cat clan held the cub to prevent it from flying out: "..."

The two of them fell silent at the same time. Both the two in Bai Tu's hands and the one that did not escape were completely different from when they were in the tribe. The cub did not leave their sight, otherwise they would wonder if it was a cub from their own tribe.

Bai Tu, who didn't get an answer, shifted his gaze from the cubs to the two of them: "Huh? Which one is not lively?" After asking, he looked at the one on the cat family and reached out to hand over the toy.

"Just..." The leader of the cat clan looked at the cub that had started playing in Bai Tu's arms and hesitated to speak.

When he didn't get an answer, Bai Tu simply looked at it himself, checked the three cubs, and said strangely: "They are all fine." There was nothing wrong with them, so which one was the one that the cat tribe said was not lively? Are there any that haven't been taken out yet?

Several cat tribes looked at each other, and finally the cat tribe who spoke to Tucai first explained: "They didn't move when they were in the tribe." He didn't know how it happened, but it was indeed different in the tribe.

Another cat tribe continued: "I didn't like to move when I came out, but just now..."

A group of people explained to each other one by one, the cat tribe cubs were very lively when they were young, and these cubs are now the most active age group. Logically, they should be running around and making noise in the tribe every day. However, since the end of this winter, these cubs have been very quiet and rarely move around.

It would be fine if it was only a day or two, but since he had not left the cave for so long, the adult orcs in the tribe suspected that the cub was sick.

The White Cat Tribe has only had about ten cubs in the past two years. A few of them disappeared last year. Everyone took good care of the remaining cubs and tried their best to catch as much food as possible for the cubs. Unexpectedly, three of them got sick in the end. , the whole tribe suddenly panicked.

For the sake of the cubs, a group of orcs who had never left the tribe since the last time they failed to find the cubs discussed coming out again and asking a witch doctor to help.

But when they came out, they discovered that several tribes that had heard of witch doctors in the past no longer had witch doctors. Everyone looked awkward when they mentioned witch doctors, but they didn't want to talk about what happened in detail.

The orcs from the White Cat Tribe came out less frequently every year, and sometimes they didn't attend the fairs. They were even more panicked when they heard there was no witch doctor. The cubs in the tribe couldn't wait, so they quickly started asking around.

A group of people finally found out about the Snow Rabbit Tribe, and followed the other's reminder and headed this way. While asking for directions from another tribe, they heard that the Snow Rabbit Tribe had rescued cubs captured by the Red Eagle Tribe. Especially when they heard that there were cubs of many races, the cat people were even more excited.

Originally, everyone should come together, but the speed of the orcs in the tribe was not exactly the same, and they did not have enough food. In order to get to the Snow Rabbit Tribe as early as possible, the orcs from the White Cat Tribe simply divided into two teams. One team took the cubs and the tribe first. The few food items inside came first, and the remaining orcs walked slowly, looking for opportunities to catch some prey. At least they had to prepare the food they needed on the way.