96-100

☆ 96. Chapter 96

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96

When Bai Tu first arrived at the tribe, he had told Tu Mu and others to prepare food and hot water for the cubs. No matter how carefully prepared the food was on the road, it would not be as good as what the tribe would eat.

Because we planned to bathe the cubs first, we heated the hot water first. In addition, the tribe always had a supply of hot water due to the cold weather, so the bathing water for the first batch of cubs was soon ready.

The bigger the pottery, the lower the success rate of firing it. Everyone still uses wooden basins for bathing, but cubs have more choices. The basin that some adult orcs usually wash their hands in is enough for them. The cubs go in and follow the adult's bath bucket. Pretty much swimming in a river.

There is a special bathing room at the bottom of the mountain. It was originally intended to prevent orcs from carelessly taking a bath at the bottom of the mountain. In order to use it in winter, a fireplace was built on one side. It is not used in summer. In winter, you can light a fire and take a bath in the room without fear of catching a cold.

Now that everything is ready, just wait for the cub to pass.

After being fed for several days, the cubs became familiar with the several orcs who took care of them. Bai Tu did not let other orcs come over, but let these people come over to give the cubs a bath.

Bai Tu went in with the black bear cub in his arms. Several people were already busy inside. The orcs he was familiar with were required to take a bath, put the bath water in, and other tasks. Others could help. Bai Tu walked to an empty wooden basin and put the naked baby black bear into it.

The weather was cold and the water temperature was slightly higher. The black bear cub came into contact with the warm water and grabbed Bai Tu's arm.

"Be good, I'll make you something delicious after washing." Bai Tu rubbed the black bear cub's head and reached into the basin to stir the water.

Seeing him playing in the water, the black bear cub was not as scared as it was at first, and tentatively put one foot into the water.

"So good." Bai Tu praised. Cubs that have not transformed into human form generally cannot understand adults' words, but they can understand the meaning through their tone of voice.

The cub who was praised became more courageous. It grabbed Bai Tu with its front paws, put all its back paws into the water, and played with it back and forth.

Bai Tu took the opportunity to put down all the cubs. The cubs struggled twice as their whole bodies were soaked in water.

"It'll be ready soon." Bai Tu picked up the cleaning tools nearby. The brushes in the tribe were made of wild boar hairs and bamboo slices. Together with Bai Tu's cleaning mud made from plants such as soap locust and mugwort, the cleaning effect was particularly good. , especially in warm water.

The brushes used by cubs are softer than those used by adults. They are made of relatively soft hair and are very comfortable to comb on the body.

The black bear cub really liked being cared for like this. After Bai Tu finished combing the hair on its back, it turned over and exposed its belly.

Bai Tu combed the hair, gently rubbed it on the cute baby bear's head, picked up the cleaning mud and applied it evenly.

Washing with warm water when transforming into human form can wash away the dust on the body, but warm water is not effective for cubs that have been soaked with grease, dust, etc. The first combing is to appease the cub, and wait for the cub to slowly adapt to the water temperature. It can be washed cleaner after being transparent.