51-60

☆ 51. Chapter 51

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51

The wolves that appeared this time were different from the past. Most of them appeared in their original form, with only one third in human form. They were carrying something behind their backs and holding in their hands the long pole used by the picking team, but regardless of Whether in human form or animal form, they all have one distinctive feature: they are swollen.

Seeing the white picture, the leader, the large version of Lang Ze, immediately rushed over, howling in grievance, trying to seek comfort.

There is an area in the territory of the Blood Wolf Tribe that is equivalent to a restricted area. Hunting teams and picking teams generally do not go there. It is not that there are no prey and fruits there. On the contrary, there are a lot of fruits in that area, and there are some that everyone does not recognize. But every summer, orcs who want to pursue a mate venture to pick beautiful plants.

The reason why it is called a restricted area is that there are many bugs that can hurt people in that area, so most orcs will take a detour when passing by, but a small group of people go the opposite way, which refers to Langze's team, this group of little wolves. I discovered a good thing a few years ago.

I didn't go there intentionally at first. The cubs who were about ten years old didn't want to be detained in the tribe, but they were not allowed to hunt because they were still young. They could only play for fun. They were kicked out of the tribe's residence because they were too noisy. The bored cubs broke into the tribe. After entering the restricted area, they tasted something flowing from the trees during the fight. They were instantly shocked. A group of wolf cubs ignored the fight and ate around the tree. Even the bees swirling around did not stop them.

Only when their bellies became round after eating did they notice the pain in their bodies. Then they remembered what the adult orcs in the tribe had told them. They were not allowed to enter the restricted area because there were biting insects inside. A group of little wolves suddenly felt that they were going to die. They risked their lives and took two more bites. Then they ran together to a corner under the tribal mountain and waited quietly for death.

When the tribe was about to distribute the food, they discovered that a group of wolf cubs was missing. The entire tribe was alarmed and searched everywhere. Finally, they found the wolf cubs in the most secluded cave at the foot of the mountain. , then let's die together.

Before the adult orcs had time to be happy, they saw big swollen bumps all over the bodies of the wolves. For a moment, they didn't know whether to teach them a lesson or to be afraid. Some of the biting bugs would bite people to death! That's why the adult orcs try to avoid that place. It's a good thing that these little wolves have been wandering around there for so long.

Fortunately, they didn't encounter bugs that could bite people to death. The adult wolf gave them a scolding and repeatedly told them that they could not go through after that. The matter of depriving them of a meal was regarded as a revelation.

Its just that the adult wolves at that time obviously didnt see the true nature of the cubs. The lack of dinner had little impact on them. They all ate a lot of sweet food, but the bumps on their bodies still hurt. The group of wolves were quiet for a while. , after the wounds on their bodies recovered, the little wolves gradually began to become restless.

The temptation of sweet food is too great. After being bitten, the pain will be tolerated and it will pass. You can have a very sweet meal. It is worth it!