101-105

☆ 101. Chapter 101

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101

Tu Bing looked at Tu Lei, this was her last relative, but she didnt know when he became like this.

Tu Lei found out that Tu Bing was not trying to scare him, but really meant it. He was extremely panicked. Because he didn't have enough food when he was a child, he was thinner than other rabbits since he was a child. He couldn't even join the hunting team, and he felt that the picking team They are all orcs with weak abilities. They can't live up to the low standards. The points they earn now are not enough for themselves. Their life is slightly better because of their relationship with Tu Bing as siblings. If Tu Bing If Bing really ignores him, what awaits him will be a life of not having enough to eat.

Originally, I just wanted to make my life better, but why did it become like this?

Tu Lei struggled in panic, grabbed Tu Bing's leg, and wanted the other party to spare him this time for the sake of his siblings: "Sister, I was wrong. I will never talk nonsense again. I will definitely listen to you." "..."

However, Tu Bing did not feel soft at all because of his words. If he really knew that he was wrong, he would not talk to her here. Tu Bing knew that Tu Lei's words now were just out of fear of punishment and not for him at all. His words and deeds will give rise to other thoughts once given the opportunity.

"Someone will take you to the mining area in the evening." Tu said coldly. The mining area has the heaviest tasks, and it is far away from the tribe. Even if he wants to do something, he will not be able to get it to the tribe immediately. As long as he is not allowed to come out, the tribe will The edge is safe.

This kind of thing only happens once. Tu Bing doesn't dare to think that if there is a second time, Bai Tu will leave the tribe directly to save trouble. Even if he doesn't go to the wolf tribe, the Black Eagle tribe in the southern continent will not refuse Bai Tu to join. Tu Bing is also worried about a situation. Only Lang Qi from the wolf clan, who has not been back to the tribe recently, knows about this matter. Lang Ze and others have only heard the rumors from outside, and do not know who spread the rumors. Once those wolves If the tribe knew the truth, would they anger the entire tribe...

Sending Tu Lei away would be the best outcome for both the tribe and them.

Tu Lei was panicked. He had been to the mining area, but that was just because he was familiar with the place and had never worked there. Even if he hadn't done it himself, he could tell how tired he was by looking at other people's faces after digging out rocks. The rabbit tribe was good at digging holes. But the life of digging rocks all day long is definitely the most difficult of all jobs. Even the strongest orc will feel tired, let alone him who has never done heavy work.

Tu Lei cried bitterly and wanted Tu Bing to change his mind, but Tu Bing was still afraid of Lang Qi's invitation. No matter what Tu Lei said, he had no intention of taking it lightly.

There was only Tu Lei's voice in the cave. Bai Tu paused for a moment at the entrance of the cave: "Bing, it's cold here, go up first." Because it is close to the ground, the temperature here is lower than other places, and this location is remote. The sun is almost the same as outside. Even if the animal skin has good thermal insulation effect, it will be uncomfortable to stay here for a long time.

Of course Bai Tu didn't feel sorry for Tu Lei. He was worried about Tu Bing. Everyone only knew about Tu Bing's pregnancy during the rainy season. The real pregnancy time should have been not long before Bai Chen was injured. Because of worry and fatigue during that period, The reaction itself is relatively large. For the sake of the unborn cub, Tu Bing cannot be allowed to stay here for too long.