111-115

☆ 111. Chapter 111

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111

The whole rabbit is no bigger than a hand, not to mention its claws. When the pink and white claws scratch the stone, the difference is about the same as cotton and iron. The little rabbit used all its energy to suck milk, but only a few scratches were left.

The little rabbit stopped, looked at his work carefully, and began to shut up. After a while, as if he suddenly figured it out, he moved away decisively and started digging again in a different place.

The changed position is slightly better, although the progress is still slightly equal to zero, but fortunately there are no traces just there.

Its just that the claws that havent dug a hole are still too tender. After digging for a long time, I didnt dig much, and I was very tired.

The white fur ball squatted on the spot and hesitated for a moment, then decided to stop and rest. The soft and warm mattress was so comfortable. Even if the giant warmer was not there, it was still very comfortable. The little rabbit clung to the quilt and paused for a moment, then got directly under the quilt to sleep.

Let's talk about digging holes later, since we won't be giving birth today anyway.

Lang Qi came back after being quiet in the cave. Seeing the almost invisible little ball on the bed, he felt extremely satisfied. He carefully opened a corner. The little rabbit immediately felt the cold wind and trembled. Lang Qi quickly Cover yourself with the quilt and start checking your surroundings.

After walking around the bedroom, he still couldn't find the place he was looking for. Thinking of Tu Cai's words, Lang Qi felt a little unbelieving and started a new search again, finally pausing at two places for a while.

After comparing the two positions, Lang Qi selected one, stretched out his hand and poked it, looked back at the small ball on the bed, turned around again and transformed into a beast shape, raised his front paws, and poked a small ball out of the front. The hole that is bigger than a fist is just big enough for a little rabbit to fit in.

After digging, Lang Qi changed back to his human form, stuffed the powder on the ground back, and finally made a thin stone slab to cover the outside.

When the little rabbit woke up the next morning, there was still no one around him, and he was still in the room. However, this time he did not rush to the place where he dug the hole yesterday, but began to examine the surroundings. I finally chose a location, the wardrobe at the end of the bed. It was hidden and safe, and it was made of wood.

There was a row of wardrobes at the end of the bed, and the little rabbit was interested in the one in the corner. The clothes in it were not the clothes he was wearing now, and no one had touched them for many days.

But the wardrobe was on the floor. The little rabbit hesitated for a while, and finally slid down the animal skin, like a slide.

Wood is much easier to dig than stone. Even though he is not very strong and his claws are a bit small, in half a morning, the little rabbit dug a small hole in the wardrobe close to the ground.

Inside were piles of animal skins, which smelled of peace of mind. The little rabbits crawled around inside, sorted out an empty space, and then began to move the fluff outside.

Every time, I crawled onto the bed with a bang, hugged a ball of down, walked to the bed, grabbed the hide, slid along the hide to the floor, and then went straight to the closet.