154-157

☆ 154. Chapter 154

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 154

Bai Qi cursed and took Lu Hui to find Bai Tu. Bai Tu also told Lang Qi to bring over Shi Lin, the leader of the White Lion tribe.

Although the relationship is not that close, they are also good neighbors. It is not good for people to wait outside the residential area for too long.

Lang Qi went out to find a wolf clan member to lead Shi Lin, and then returned to the room.

"Aren't you going to go see the canteen?" Bai Tu saw Lang Qi leaving and coming back, knowing that he had arranged for someone to go there, but he was a little surprised that Lang Qi didn't go to work and was just staring here.

"I won't go." Lang Qi shook his head. Something was wrong today, and he wanted to watch from here.

Bai Tu looked at the other person and realized that he was not joking, so he let him go. After all, under normal circumstances, things decided by Lang Qi could rarely be changed.

It's just that Bai Tu is a little strange, okay, why doesn't Lang Qi want to go out again?

But this thought also passed by in a flash, because there was something even more puzzling.

For example, Lu Hui actually came over.

If the three of them weren't more surprised than the other, Bai Tu would have almost suspected that they had negotiated.

Shi Lin looked at Bai Tu, with a trace of struggle in his eyes.

Lu Hui looked at Shi Su, wondering what the other party had just asked for.

Bai Tu looked at the silent orcs and wondered: "Hui, Lin, are you looking for me if you need anything?"

Again, in this most critical period of hunting, every day cannot be wasted, and Bai Tu couldn't bear to see everyone struggling. , simply changed the subject.

Anyway, they all came for the same purpose, and the leaders of the three tribes happened to be there, so they explained the matter directly at once, which also saved him time.

Hearing Bai Tu's urging tone, Shi Lin hesitated, looked at Lang Qi next to Bai Tu, and asked tentatively: "Tu, can you change the way?"

He was afraid that Lang Qi would be killed before he even started. Beat to death.

"Ah?" Bai Tu was confused. Wasn't he talking about building a breeding area and a canteen? What does it mean to change the way?

Lu Hui also gave up looking for answers from Shi Su, with a worried look on her face: "The head of the Langqi clan is here, wouldn't it be bad to hug the thigh?" Crying is okay, but hugging the thigh will cause it if you are not careful. Deadly.

Lang Qi looked at Bai Tu. Sure enough, it was a wise choice for him to stay here.

Bai Tu was furious: "What nonsense did the White Bear Orcs tell you?!"

He knew that what the White Bear Tribe did would never be that simple, and he really shouldn't have any trust in them.

Bai Tu solemnly and earnestly emphasized to several people that there was no need to hug his thighs or cry, he only needed to tell him how many people there were in the tribe, because he had to calculate the size of the canteen based on the number of people.

Asking Shi Su to pick up the construction team in two days is actually not all for the construction team to rest. He also wants to design the size and location of the canteen based on the number of people in the Yellow Lion tribe.