106-110

☆ 106. Chapter 106

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 106

The recent habit of the two of them eating is that Bai Tu starts eating first, and Lang Qi feeds the two cubs. After the cubs are finished, Lang Qi starts again. He eats quickly, and in the end they just finish eating together.

It was the same today, but Lang Qitou was obviously a little distracted when feeding the cub, as if he was thinking about something. Seeing that his spoon was almost reaching the cub's head, Bai Tu guessed that he was too tired to cook, so he took the initiative to help share the burden: "Today Let me feed it, or one for each?"

Hearing his voice, the wolf shook his hands and almost spilled the porridge on the cub's head, but his face remained calm: "I can, you eat first."

Bai Tu saw that he was insisting on his face, but there was still something wrong with his hand movements, and he was a little worried. Could it be because he had cooked too much recently and was too tired from tribal affairs?

Thinking of this, Bai Tu decided to arrange less work for Lang Qi tomorrow. The main reason is that Lang Qi is always around. Recently, he has been accustomed to letting him do everything. He saves the time of calling other people and lets Lang Qi feel at ease when doing things. .

Thinking like this, Bai Tu speeded up his meal and decided to help wash the dishes today. It was quite embarrassing to think about it. There were a lot of things happening in the tribe recently, and it was Lang Qi who was always busy with them. Bai Tu coughed slightly in embarrassment.

The wolf who had just fed the cubs and picked up the chopsticks trembled for a moment. From the corner of his eye, he saw that his eyes were not on her, and then he relaxed.

Bai Tu was still thinking about Lang Qi's recent hard work, so he picked up a small fish and put it into Lang Qi's bowl: "Eat more, I've been working hard recently."

When he heard the word "hard work", Lang Qi's heart lifted again after he had just put it down. .

Fortunately, Bai Tu didn't say anything else. The wolf finished the meal without any taste. He stuffed the two cubs into Bai Tu's arms faster than before, and cleared the table quickly with his hands and feet.

Bai Tu had just swallowed his last mouthful of food, and before he could say anything about coming, he met the eyes of the two cubs.

Having a hard time choosing between taking care of the cub and clearing the table, Bai Tu decided to take care of the cub.

Seeing that his attention was attracted by the cub, Lang Qi sped up. For the next whole day, Lang Qi had almost no time to spare. Every time Bai Tu wanted to call someone over, Lang Qi could finish the matter immediately.

Bai Tu originally planned to let him take a rest, but found that the other person had done more things in the past two days.

Finally catching a moment when both of them were fine, Bai Tu immediately began to ask: "Do you have something to say?" He felt that today's Lang Qi was too abnormal, completely different from before.

I originally guessed that the other party had recovered his memory and was embarrassed to say it, so he was compensating. However, after one day of observation, I found that except for being too diligent in front of him, his behavior in front of other people was exactly the same as after he lost his memory, so it was not a recovery of memory.

Bai Tu thought about it for a long time, but couldn't figure out what was going on. Although it was good to be diligent, Lang Qi usually did enough things, and now he had added extra work to himself. Bai Tu was not Zhou Papi. , of course I cant stand it.