178-181

☆ 178. Chapter 178

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 178

Bai Tu was stunned by this irrelevant question. Isnt it enough that he has two cubs, three cubs and five cubs?

Lang Qi saw Bai Tu's thoughts from his eyes and slowly looked away.

Cubs are enough, but there could be more.

Bai Tu quickly brought the topic back: "I'm asking about special circumstances." Lang Qi almost took the topic away.

Lang Qi looked at him again: "Courtship period." The courtship period of the wolf clan is more special. Generally, the stronger the ability, the greater the response during the courtship period, which leads to the leader of the wolf clan usually having more cubs.

"Huh?" Bai Tu was silent for a moment, so the situation in the dream was that the courtship period had come? That's why he and Lang Qi left the tribe?

Bai Tu recalled what happened after Lang Qi's Chinese medicine the winter before last year. How should I put it, it seemed that it could be explained.

"It was quite normal last year..." Bai Tu felt that something was still wrong. Wasn't it just fine last year? Although I was a little restless and clingy, it was within control. I didn't feel like I did the year before, nor did I almost fall ill like in my dream.

"Because there are cubs." Lang Qi explained.

The courtship period of the wolf tribe is usually in the spring or autumn. A few problems that cannot be solved in these two seasons will also extend into the rainy season or snow season. In the spring and autumn last year, the cubs were strictly guarded against anyone outside the white picture, and they wanted to drive everyone away. Go, Lang Qi wants to do something but has no chance, so he can only endure it.

But this year the cub will be two years old. Lang Qi looked at Bai Tu, his eyes full of expectation. Bai Tu asked, is it okay even if we dont want a new cub...

Bai Tu: "...Okay, I understand. ." He shouldn't have asked this question.

Lang Qi was a little disappointed, looked at the cub, and sighed in his heart.

Bai Tu straightened his face and asked about the business: "Is your mother's name Lang Shui?"

"How do you know?" Lang Qi was a little surprised. The name was correct, but he had never told Bai Tu.

"I heard someone else say something." Bai Tu didn't say what happened in the dream. After confirming this, he changed the subject. "After the rainy season, I plan to continue to expand the residential area." Now it has been partially expanded, but it is still not big enough. Even if the final tribe is not as big as in the dream, it should still build more buildings. It is impossible for people from other tribes to come and live in caves in the future.

Moreover, Bai Tu also wants to build an exchange place. Many people came to their tribe to exchange supplies some time ago. Judging from the orcs' inability to hide things, there will only be more people coming next year. Too many people enter the residential area and attack their tribe. It is a bit dangerous for people. No one can do nothing but stare at people all day long.

Therefore, if there are many people, transactions must be carried out outside the residential area. Instead of finding a temporary place when the time comes, it is better to build it now.

Regarding tribal planning issues, Lang Qi never refuted Bai Tu's opinions. Of course, the main reason was that everything Bai Tu proposed was useful.

After hearing Bai Tu's proposal, Lang Qi nodded and agreed: "I'll go talk to Chen."