goodbye blue moon pack

Hello lovlies! First of all, I wrote this when I was 13 (6 years ago). Yes, this is a cliche story, giving y'all a fair warning. English is not my first language so I'm aware that there's a lot of grammatical and spelling errors and I'm sorry about that. So please be nice, this book is in no way shape or form perfect, but my 13 year old self worked really hard to make something out of it.
I hope you enjoy this :)

davina on the side.
davina's pov.

"daddy." i voiced out to my father, a hint of hope lingering in my tone.
"yes dav?" my dad said with boring tone. " can i go on a run with lucy and dylan?" i squeaked knowing what his answer is going to be.

" no dav. its dangerous. we just caught a scent of a rouge. i don't want you to get hurt." my dad said not even bothering to send a glance my way..

"but dad i'm an alpha. i can take care of myself. besides, i got my beta and third with me . we can handle ourselves." i replied, my voice came out confident which is a thing i'm used to. " okay fine. but be back in 2 hours. not more than that." he said, almost sounding defeated.
"thank you thank you thank you!!!" i squealed like a five year old. he let out a chuckle at my childish behavior in response.

my name is davina, but people call me dav and i'm the soon to be alpha of the blue moon pack. my pack is pretty strong and i'm proud to rule such a pack. i'm 16 years old and i will take the alpha position once i'm 18. i'm a snow white wolf. they are categorized as a rare types of wolf. I've heard that they have a gift, but i actually i don't know what that means but they are special. Special, i've always wondered why they're specail, besides being rare. though , my dad promised to explain once 'i'm ready'. yup, he used that you're-not-ready-so-leave-it excuse. i'm a daddy's girl and i like it. After my mother's death he's been there for me all the time and i'm really thankful.

i left my dad's office and went to the pack house's living room. There stood lucy and dylan waiting for me , impatiently i may add. dylan and lucy are my childhood best friends ,also known as my beta and delta (third in command).

"so..?" lucy asked impatientlyl.
"he said yes. lets go before he changes his mind." i giggled.

we went to the woods and changed into our wolfs. lucy was a red wolf appeared beside mine. her wolf's color screamed fierce while mine was the boring white. However, dylan was a brown wolf, and let me tell you, his wolf is not to be messed with . we ran to the lake and sat there and swam for an hour. our laughs filled the air, and anyone who was to see us would think we were mentally unstable. i went behind a tree and changed into my human form and wore my pink polo dress. lucy and dylan shifted too. we sat and played truth or dare for a while and then i started getting weird mind links from the pack. 'help us alpha' 'alpha come quickly' ' alpha hurry' and i heard screaming and shouting. my wolf was shouting at me to go to the pack and do something.

"guys something is wrong. lets go quickly." i didn't have to say twice because we shifted and held our cloth in our hands and i ran as fast as my paws could push me. we reached the pack house and i felt that my world fell apart. pack members were dead on the floor, blood filled the floor, everything was destroyed. i started seeing red. and then it hit me, i started looking for my father. i shifted and wore mt dress as fast as possible.

There he was, lying on the floor so lifelessly, i ran to him and held him close. i felt the salty tears flawing from my eyes. i can't believe it. i never thought that my dad could look this weak and vulnerable and it was eating me alive.
"dad! dad answer me, don't leave me too dad. daddy please wake up!! daddy!!." i screamed at him. he opened his eyes and looked at me. even in his worst state he was smiling at me.

"princess don't cry. i'm sorry your pack died, but i'm sure you'll make a great alpha one day. princess promise me you'll find your mate and don't be sad. this is my destiny. stay strong honey. i love you davina."he said while struggling .

"i love you too daddy. i promise i will find my mate and i will become the alpha you always wanted me to be. " i said as i kissed his cheek . he kissed my forehead and closed his eyes.

" daddy noooo" i started crying harder. "you promised you won't leave me too"
lucy came and lifted me up.
"its okay dav. it'll be fine." she hugged me and dylan joined our hug.

that's it. we lost our families, our friends , we lost the pack. i knew that dylan and lucy were feeling the same, their families died here too.

"we have to bury them all." they nodded as we started burying them.
___________________________

after 2 hours we finished burying them.

"goodbye daddy. goodbye blue moon pack. "
as i said those words i felt that i betrayed them by not fighting with them, i should've died here today with my pack. but i promise, i will take revenge/

"does that mean we are rogues now? " dylan asked with a pained voice.

"over my dead body" anger was radiating of my voice and it came out harsher than i intended.

"do you have a plan?" lucy asked, clearly confused.

"yes. my uncle, the alpha of the lightning pack, he will help us. follow me, lets go. grab a pair of cloth and lets go."

they nodded and 5 minutes later we were on our way to the lightning pack.
___________________________

after a day of nonstop running,we arrived.

"your name and pack and purpose please" one of the guys at the boarders asked.
"davina collins, alpha of the blue moon pack, by my side beta dylan jones and delta lucy lockheart. our pack was been attacked and my father is dead. we're here to askmy uncle, alpha collins for help' i asnwered confidently .

the guy nodded and let us pass through. we entered the pack house and waited in his office because he was having a meeting with other alphas. out of boredom i started tugging on the hem of my shirt, i felt exposed in my shorts but i ignored the idea. soon, i was zoning out.