This Means War

i saw him lying there.. his body on the floor looked so lifeless, surrounded by his blood, he didn't even flinch. it was all her fault, Vivan. I couldn't believe my eyes. Coughing out blood ,struggling to stay alive. My screams were deafening, i reached a point were all i could do was scream. I felt so weak , like I needed someone to save me. But, i wasn't the one who should be saved. I'm sorry Adam , but 'm doing this to save you. 

__________
earlier 

"forgot about me hun?" she asked , everything about her screamed power , and for the first time in my life i felt intimidated by someone.

she approached me, and with every step she took, my fear grew stronger. and then , she stopped right in front of me. almost 5 inches between our faces.

"it's me , Vivan" as soon as those words left her mouth , i knew i was screwed. i tried so hard not to show her how much she affected me , but i think i failed because seconds later, a laugh escaped her mouth . she took her sweet time laughing, her followers joined in , as if they were mocking me. and that's where my alpha senses came back to me. 

"what are you doing dav !? do not freeze, just say something! " Skylar's voice rang in my head, the alpha voice bringing me back to reality, I'm not going to let her win, because Davina Collins does not lose.

"look around you , i have an army , what do you have? a bunch of inexperienced wolves ? they're good for nothing . " the words rolled off her tongue , her tone victorious, she thinks she already won. well think again Vivan.

"show me what you've got Vivan." the words escaped my mouth before i could stop them. 

my words got to her . because her amused and sarcastic expressions turned hard, real quick.

"i'm giving your one last chance Davina. surrender , and no one will get hurt. well, of course except you , you're gonna die" she laughed out loud. 

"over my dead body" an authoritative voice boomed. 

i turned over and looked at the owner of the voice who stood protectively in front of me.
Adam was trying to control Jayden as his eyes were shifting from chocolate brown to forest green, Jayden's eyes.

i put a hand on his shoulder and i instantly felt his muscles relax under my touch. 

"what do you say Davina?" Vivan asked once again impatiently . 

"Never" uncle Logan piped in. 

i looked at my and Adam's packs behind us, all in fighting positions and ready to defend me.

suddenly, Vivan screamed , pushing her hands behind her back. Everyone behind her screamed as well, running towards us in full speed. Everyone on my side did the same, and soon , everything was a mess of wolves, rogues, witches. blood was everywhere and lifeless bodies were lying on the ground. 

we were able to kill the majority of the rogues, but the witches were too powerful for us. if only we had magical powers...

 gosh I'm so stupid!

as the witches were surrounding uncle Logan, i let out my shield, protecting him and every wolf on my and Adam's pack , separating us from the witches and the rest of the rogues. 

thirteen rogues left out of the hundreds that came. i smirked at that. way to go guys! 

"you think you're so powerful? well take that" Vivan screamed at me frustrated as she used her magic to shout at my shield. 

i let out a scream , as i felt my shield about to break from the impact. shit she was too powerful. 

Vivan smiled at that , satisfied with her magic's work. 

i was struggling to take my breath, that shield is a piece of me, and feeling it break , it's like i'm breaking myself. 

i took a deep breath and i lifted my head up, slowly and carefully, my eyes met Vivan's, and she let out a small gasp left her lips. 

taking small step forward, as Vivan took ones backwards. i smirked at that. 

i let out a loud scream as i walked forward and started shooting from my shield at them. her eyes went wide as one witch after the other fell to the ground. they were not dead, just unconscious , they were too powerful , and they only die when their neck breaks. i knew i had to worry about them waking up later , but at this point, all i saw was red, i wanted them out of my way. 

as i was busy with the witches, everyone else on my side couldn't do anything , no one could enter the shield, and no one could leave. 

as i shot witch after witch , i looked around for Vivan who seemed to disappear. 

walking forward and shooting with all my might, i let out a glass shattering scream. Not only because my shield broke , but because Adam took a shot in his stomach. i watched in horror as his body shook and fell to his knees , a hand holding his stomach , and the other touching the ground for support. slowly, he completely collapsed to the ground.

i fell to the ground beside him, i held his hand as touched his face , looking for signs of life in him. he took the shot for me. i didn't know how it all happened, everything happened so fast. 

"Adam , Adam baby, please wake up. open your eyes. " i begged for him.

Nothing. 

he didn't move. 

"Adam please. i can't do this without you." i whispered in to his ear.

still, nothing. 

"Adam wake up goddamnit! " i screaming as i sobbed into his hair. 

"ouh poor little girl, her little mate wanted to play superman. looks like he's lacking it in the intelligence department. " a voice came from behind me. Vivan laughed as our eyes met. 

"forgot about me hun? " she asked for the second time today. 

i wanted to jump and break that neck of hers , i wanted to tear her head off, i wanted to see her crying and begging for her life. but i knew i couldn't do anything irrational . she was stronger that me , and she knew it. she had the upper arm and i hate that i have to see my mate suffer because of the power she owns. 

the witches held their wounds towards us , and started saying incoherent words. 
i looked around me confused, what were the doing? oh my god I'm in trouble. moon goddess help me! 

"Avada kedavra alohomora " the witches spoke in unison as the moved their crooked wands around them frantically, and they finally landed on the wolves behind me. 

everyone was chained , and held captive by the witches, all the witches moved forward towards the wolves behind me,my pack, i felt so useless . my pack was being held captive by a bunch of witches, and i could do nothing about it. i was frozen in my place, not daring to look behind me , as i heard the screams of protest of my pack .

i stared in front of me. i felt so broken. my mate could be dead because of me , i can't even feel Skylar inside me. she must have lost all her power when the shield broke. i wanted to break down, i wanted top scream out of pain. but who was going to hold when i cry? Adam who i don't even know if he's alive or not? Logan who was being held captive? Lucy? Dylan? Victoria? 
no one. that's the answer. right now i'm on my own. no one to save you Davina. 

i stared at her cold eyes, not moving an inch. 

"now, it's your turn Davina " the words rolled off her tongue so easily as her expression turned into a cold one as she used her wound to shot me, first in my arm. i winced as i touched my arm, but i had no time to recover as she shot me in the leg i let out a small cry as i fell to my knees , tears rolling down my face . i took another one in my other arm as i finally lay down on the ground not hearing a word around me, everything was blurred from the impact of the shots.

'c'mon Skylar, you've got to help me ' i pleaded for Skylar , but she was just not there. 

" leave her alone, let me go, don't touch her you assholes. AHHH leave her, STOP " uncle Logan's screams were deafening . 

i pulled my legs to my chest as i cried slowly , screams erupting from my chest. 

she was smirking at my uncle, taking pleasure by seeing everyone hurting. she switched her gaze to me , and her grin widened. 

she kneed down to reach me " i warned you, i said i would hurt you but you didn't listen . now Im giving you one more chance. if you come with us willingly , i will let go of everyone, no one will get hurt, and Adam will live. if not , everyone dies. and i swear if you try to escape, i will kill every living soul on this territory. " her words were dripping venom, as she emphasized the word 'kill' .

 i looked at Adam, and i saw him lying there.. his body on the floor looked so lifeless, surrounded by his blood, he didn't even flinch. it was all her fault, Vivan. i couldn't believe my eyes. coughing out blood ,struggling to stay alive. my screams were deafening, i reached a point were all i could do was scream. i felt so weak , like i needed someone to save me. But , i wasn't the one who should be saved. I'm sorry Adam , but I'm doing this to save you. 

i slowly nodded , and Vivan grinned at my response. she nodded her head at the remaining rogues behind her , which were two, to be exact. They moved forward holding my armpits as they pulled me from the ground. 

  just when they started moving , i heard i loud growl.

i looked forward ,as Vivan turned around confused.

a woman with a shoulder length , brown , wavy hair, ice blue eyes. she looked so familiar. i remember those blue eyes, they're the same color as Skylar's.

" stay away from her Vivan, I've done everything you wanted , we made a deal, i give you my powers, and you leave her alone. " the woman spoke, the determination, power, everything about her is alluring. 

" did all we wanted? you still have your powers Ellie. i saw you heal the little girl in the cell. you claim that you gave up everything for her, but you're a LIAR. " Vivan said deadly. 

the mystery woman looked at me , she lowered her gaze, and she was looking at something on my neck. my necklace to be exact. she reached for her neck and touched the place where a necklace should be placed. she smiled looking at my eyes.

this can't be her. but i thought she died. it's her. how could i forget those blue eyes and who they belong to?how could i forget the person whom i'm wearing her necklace. how could i forget her, Ellie.

 Ellie.

That's my mom's name. 

_________________

what's up guys! YES I'M STILL ALIVE. i know i haven't updated since forever but i'm active again now! 
Let's all take a moment and thank jk rowling for those witch spells :p 

i know i've said it's the last chapter but i think i still have 2 to go. 
love you all <3 <3 
vote and make sure to leave a comment !