his marked territory

adam was driving me home because he thought that it wasn't safe going home alone. at first i thought that it was cute and adorable but then i had mixed feelings like did he think im weak?

it was now 10 p.m and we were in adam's car.

"wait on me , i know how to love you and i wanna love you some more" adam and i sang along laughing.

"i thought we could sing" adam laughed.

"shut up. im amazing even if i was screaming the lyrics." i teased.

we started bantering and joking and i honestly was having alot of fun.

jade really pulled that trick off. i actually believed it, after what she did i gained alot of respect for her. she only did it to know if her pack was in good hands. good thing skylar didnt take over.

'he's so sexy' skylar purred.

'control yourself girl' i replied to skylar annoyed.

'you know you want him to mark you.' she firedback.

'i do but i dont want to be the one to ask' i told her.

'you're so stupid. just go for it.' she said.

'no i wont.' i said.

skylar was getting on my nerves! i want him to mark me but i dont want to seem too eager. besides after mates get marked they do the thingy. and im not ready and i know if he marks me he wont be able to control jayden. and for gods sake we're in a car.

i didnt realize we arrived to the pack house until adam touched my hand.

"what are you thinking about?" he asked looking into my eyes. i love looking at his eyes, they're the perfect shade of brown.

"skylar and i were talking about jade's trick. " i lied. i didnt want to tell him what we were really talking about.

he nodded. he looked like he wanted to say something.

"what are you thinking about?" i asked smiling alittle.

he looked at me eyes, smiling a small smile and biting his lip. gosh dont do that. skylar is going crazy in my mind.

"nothing" he simply replied.

"its getting late, do you want to spend the night?" i asked

"okay" he said grinning. we got out of the car and he put his hand around my waist. sparks flew because of our touch.

we entered the pack house and uncle logan was there reading a book.

"im back" i said.

i think we're the only ones in the pack house because everybody is out partying.

"oh hello honey. hi adam. are you staying the night ?" he asked adam.

"yeah , is that ok?" adam asked.

" ofcoarse, you can sleep in dav's room." he said .

okay, breath in, breathe out. im fine . im fine.

adam pulled me out of my trance when he pulled me upstairs. we entered my room and i stood there by the door awkwardly.

adam put his hand in his pocket and looked down. he looked at me and the moved towards me.

"so.." he said

"so.." i repeated.

he pinned me to the wall and put his hands by the sides of my head. we looked deeply into each other's eyes , his eyes held lust. i swear my heart was gonna pop out any moment. he moved closer and our lips connected.

he dropped his hands and slide them down my sides to rest on my waist, and before i think i reached up my arms and wraped them around his neck which pulled his body closer to mine. he starts kissing me deeply that it causes my head to spin and send a queasy butterfly feeling through my stomach . his lips are full, soft and they're so inviting. i breath in his scent and his cologne is simply to die for. my body is responding to him in a way i never thought it would. i run my fingers through his silky , soft hair . so many feeling as rushing through me . he quietly groans and starts to take over our kiss. its like i was sent to heaven and he wants this as much as i do, his feeling are equally strong as mine, stronger if possible. i pulled away gasping for air when he started kissing the spot between my shoulder and neck, where he is supposed to mark me. he started kissing and sucking on it and before he marked me he looked into my eyes.

i nodded giving him approval of marking me.

"are you sure?" he asked but his eyes were begging for me to say yes.

"yes" i answered. i didnt have to tell him twice because he directly went back to kissing my spot until i felt his teeth sink into my skin. i held back a scream and pulled onto his shirt. he pulled out and kissed the spot again.

he looked into my eyes grinning like a child.

"you're officially mine." he grinned wider.

i laughed lightly before replying , "yes i am" . I smiled at him and pulled him closer to me before he took me to heaven.
_________________________

hey guys!! sorry im late to update but i was really busy with my birthday and dance practice and the club .

a big thank you for those who wished me a happy birthday last monday.

next update : saturday ( for real)

vote and comment! <3