heart break

dedicated to xx_cutiepiee_xx thank you for voting!!

unkown pov.

"davina should be killed." Erlik hissed.

"i know. but think about it. first we break her heart so she will stay away from adam. he cant protect her then. after that i'll call her and she'll come because she trusts me. when she comes we will kiddnap her and her little mate wont be there to save her." we started laughing.

"that's brilliant. but every body loves her. no one will agree to help us with this plan." Erlik said.

"dont worry. i know just the right person." i said smirking.

_________________________

"what do you want." the girl asked through gritted teeth.

"ah, its so nice to see you."

right now Erlik is talking to the girl and im watching them. i cant reveal my identity.

"what.do.you.want." she asked slowly. i can see she's upset because we kiddnaped her. oups.

"we both despise the same person for different reasons. you hate her because she stole adam. and i hate her because i want her power." Erlik started. she nodded mentioning for him to continue.

"so , if you agree to help us, you will have adam all for yourself , you will become luna and everybody will do what you order while little davina will be all alone, packless, lifeless, friendless and mateless." Erlik was smiling evily.

"im in. so what's the plan?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

"here's the thing..." Erlik explained the plan and she agreed. we let her go after we made sure everything is good.

ah little nichole. little did she know.

_________________________

davina's pov.

i woke up and started getting ready for school. i took a long, relaxing shower. i wore a light blue sundress along with light blue flats. i kept my hair natural, wavy. ( outfit on the side) . then i picked my car keys and went outside waiting for lucy, dylan and victoria. since they didnt have cars, it was either riding with me or running in wolf form. so they obviosly chose riding with me. soon we were riding to school. i cant wait to see adam. okay this is not good. im suddenly acting like a love bird. stupid mate bond. i cant even stay away from him. again, stupid mate bond.

lucy , victoria and i really bonded. victoria is so pretty and she is so nice. im happy dylan found someone like her.

i was walking in the hallway along with lucy, dylan and victoria when i stopped in my track. my books fell on the floor. my smile fadded and was replaced by a shocked, hurt and disappionted face. i knew i shouldn't have trusted him. infront of me stood adam and nichole kissing. my vision got blurry as i started crying. i wanted to run away and never come back , but no. im not weak. infact im an alpha for a reason, always staying strong. i regained every little force left in me and said : "adam"

he broke the kiss and looked at me horrified.

"dav, its not what it looks like." he quickly said.

"oh really because sucking someone's face is called cheating you fucking liar. i knew i shouldn't have trusted you. you onky wanted my power, my wolf, well guess what alpha, its not happening. you hurt me once i forgave you, but you hurt me another time, and im not gonna forgive you. i was supposed to be your mate you son of a bitch. you know what adam, go fuck yourself. i wasted my time." i said .

i didnt cry infront of him. im not showing him weakness. infact he is about to see the davina no one wants to see, no one wants to know.

i was walking away when he held my wrist.

"davina i swear its not like that." he said. his face was showing lots of emotions, hurt, disappiontment and regret.

"you said you wanted a chance, i gave it to you but you just blew it. i gave you what you wanted, a chance for us, but you made it clear you didnt give a damn about me. so dont act like you're innocent because you're not. you want power? oh i'll show you power, right when i make your life a living hell."

i said , hate filling my vioce. i turbed around and walked away. i didnt realize that there is a huge crowd watching all of this. i turned around and looked at a smirking nichole.

"nichole take my advice and try keeping your legs closed." i said. ber smile dropped but she didnt protest. i walked away. outside the school and right into the woods. i took off my cloth and tied them to my legs. i shifted into my white wolf that has blue stripes on its face. i ran , just ran. i didnt know where to go, i didnt want to talk to anyone, nor face anyone. i now know why cheating hurts this much. because simply, you put all your trust in a person that you think will love you, protect you and keep you safe in their arms, but suddenly you see that person's true face. you see the side of them that you never knew, you realize that all the things they said were never true, all all the games they played, they won them.

(a/n i know i know i just quoted adele but moving on.)

suddenly you are left alone. you know, im used for people leaving me. dad, mom, the pack, and most of all adam. i know i just set fire to the rain , clitche i know, but let him handle the consequences. everything i worked for , everything i hoped for just gone away in the summer breaze. you know, it almost feels like it was just a dream, like someone would wake me up and i'll wake up in my old room to find mom and dad hugging and im still in the blue moon pack house. wait, that's it. ill just go to the blue moon pack house. its not far away. besides, im an alpha so no one would question me for entering their teritorry. and that's what i did. i went there.

2 hours later.

i finally arrived to the place i grew up in. the place i lost everything in. i went to where i burried my dad, right beside mom's grave. i shifted back and wore my cloth. i sat on the soil and started crying.

"why did you leave me all alone to face this world. i miss you guys. i cant do this anymore. you told me to stay strong, always. but i cant take it anymore."

i took my mask off and let it all out. i was always emotionally done, mentally drianed, spiritually dead , but physically , i smile.

im really hurt, but what hurts the most is that things will never be the same again. maybe shakespear is right, a broken heart is like a broken mirror, its better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to fix it.

i just realized that he doesnt care, and im sure he never cared. he wont come after me. what's the good in fixing my heart while i know the only person who is able to fix it does not care? im not gonna beg for him to come back to me, an alpha should always be strong and alway fight for his rights. i made him regret rejecting me once, ill make him regret rejecting me twice.

because im sweat as sugar, cold as ice. you hurt me once? i'll break you twice.