its my birthday

unkown pov.

"YOU MESSED UP!" i screamed at nichole.

"i did everything i can , how should i know he's gonna sing her a song and get her back!? i tried." nichole protested.

"nichole you were supposed to tear them apart! she trusts him so much now? how would we get her?" Erlik spoke irritated.

"we'll have to do this the old fashion way" i hissed

"what do you mean?" nichole asked. oh that girl is gonna be the death of me. couldn't davina's enemy be alitle bit smarted!?

"we'll kidnapp her idiot." Erlik answered in a duh tone.

"will you hurt her?" she asked worried.

"no we will just take her power then let her go. dont worry." i said and she smiled then nodded.

"and adam wont want her and she will lose her alpha position when she loses her wolf right?" she squealed.

"ofcoarse" i exclaimed.

she smiled again then left.

"why do we need her? she already messed up! she's gonna ruin our plan" Erlik whispered

"dont worry, i know just what to do with her." we shared a wicked smile.

__________________________

dav's pov

today is the big day! i woke up at 6 a.m to get ready. yeah, im that excited. i brushed my teeth then took a long shower. i walked to my closet and then came the hard part. i want to wear something nice, but casual. i wore a white dress with a brown jacket along with my brown sandals.

i then curled my hair and put light makeup.

i took my things then head outside. i started getting greating and happy birthday wishes from the pack members and i thanked them all. i even got some presents so i had to go back to my room to put them there. i was about to leave my room when uncle logan and aunt kate came in. ( kate is logan's mate and wife) .

"happy birthday honey" kate said as she hugged the life out of me.

"aunt kate, cant breathe" i said and she pulled away.

"im sorry im just excited you turned 17 . one more year and you'll become alpha!!" she squealed.

ever since i came here , kate has acted like a mother to me. she's so kind and lovely. i wish i had moments like this with mom.

i hugged her again and held tight on her. i dont know why i did that, i just needed to do it.

i then hugged my uncle after her wished me happy birthday.

"we got you alittle something." uncle logan said as he handed me a small jewlery box. i opened it and it was an heart shaped necklace. its was simple beautiful. i turned it and on the back was writen 'smile, just because you can'.

"its amazing . thank you so much" i said as i hugged them .

uncle logan chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"anything for my princess." he said.

once he said princess i remembered dad. he used to call me princes. i pushed the subject away and smiled again.

"go to school, you'll be late. oh and your friends already left. victoria wanted to talk to a teacher so dylan took her and lucy tagged along because she said you'll take forever." kate said. i nodded then left the pack house.

i reached school and the outside was empty. oh no im late. i ran inside and entered to a happy birthday scream.

adam was standing in the middle of the hallway, with the whole school aroung him . and students were holding banners with 'happy birthday davina' writen on it.

i was grinning like a scary cat.
adam approached me and hugge dme then pecked me on the lips.

"happy birthday." he said.

"you did all this?" i asked

"ofoarce i did. its my luna's birthday." he exclaimed.

i laughed then hugged him again.

we walked to class together and he held my hand on the way there.

______________________

it was now lunch time and im waiting for adam and the ithers to come to the cafeteria.

after about 5 minutes they all arrived and adam was holding a cake.

my jaw dropped. he got me a cake?

he placed it infront of me the kissed my cheeck.

they started singing the happy birthday song. after they finished singing, lucy hugged me and gave me a gift box. i opened it and it had photos of me and her and dylan, the first photo was of us when we were newborns and the last was a selfie that we took yesterday.

"oh my god thank you so much."

then dylan and lucy gave me another gift box. i opened it to find a book. i thanked them then turned to adam.

he was holding a small box i took it then opened it. what was it? take a guess. ladies and gentleman my mate got me a thong.

i held it from the corner and looked at it disgusted.

"what is this?" i asked him with a glare.

they all bursted out laughing.

"omg your face was priceless" lucy said between fits of laughs.

"im joking this is not your present." adam said. 

then he handed me a box. i opened it and it had a bracelet. it was so beautiful. it had a half heart with a capital A on it. it had something writen on it on the inside. 'without you im on my own. ~adam.

i remembered the line from the song he wrote .

i put it on the pecked him on the lips.

nichole approached us.

"so its your birthday." she said

"what do you want?" i asked coldly.

"your dress is hidious and those sandals are so last season. not to mention your face, its the worse part." she said giving me a look of disapproval.

like i care. oh wait i do. i held a slice of my cake then smashed it on her face and all over her shirt.

"oh wait look who's face looks worse." i said smiling.

the guys were trying to hide their laughs but failing miserably. she screamed then ran outside the cafeteria.

i shared a look with adam then we bursted out laughing. i ate a piece of the delecious cake.

"too bad i wasted a piece of this on her face"

next update: saturday

follow me on instagram : leyaharis

~leya