you can sing?

thank you naillscherryberry for the cover. this chapter is dedicated to you. love ya. please read her story : dirty secrets. its amazing.

i was sleeping when i heard noises in my room. due to being alpha i have better senses. i opened my eyes to be met with a set of blue. i gasped as the person tryed chocking me. i kicked him where the sun dont shine and quickly through a punch at his face. i took my chance to push him off me and pin him on the mattress.

"who are you?" i shouted at him.

"you are supposed to be dead you bitch." he growled.

what is it with people and not respecting me . im beyond angry and angry is an understatment. how did he even get in? there are body guards infrot of my doorstep and under my window. there is no way in.

"how did you get in" i particullary screamed at him.

"im one of your body guards you dump bitch. when Erlik finds you he will kill you just like the others and every other one of you." he said through gritted teeth.

lucy bursted through the door.

"are you okay?" she asked worry and concern clear in her eyes and vioce.

" im fine. take him to the cell and call alpha logan" i said to the body guard on the door. wait he might be one too.

"wait. on second thought i'll take him." i said . i twisted his hands behind his back and pulled him to stand up and pushed him. once i entered the cells , the guards took him and through him in one.

"i want double the security on this one. " i said and they nodded.

i walked to uncle logan's office and burried my face in my hands. ughh im starting to regret being a fucking white wolf. they wont leave me alone until they kill me. uncle logan walked into the office in his pjs as well.

"are you okay?" he asked

why does everybody keep asking this. i mean im right infront of them.

"yeah im fine. besides i totally beat his ass." i said smiling proudly.

he laughed. " how could you make banters in this time" he said still chuckling.

"what now?" i asked.

i dont know what's gonna happen next but im sure about one thing, im scared of the future. everything is just stressing me out. first mom's death then dad's and the pack's death , then adam's rejection, then adam wanting to take back his rejection and the white wolf then the stupid gift and now this. im only 17 and i have more action in my life than fast and furious.

"if you hide you're gonna show the pack weakness which gonna make them weak. and if you hide , its more possible of them killing you because its gonna be less guarded. " he finished .

ah i hate my life. someone wanna trade?

then it hit me.

"um uncle, you said beta jordan's mate was killed by a rouge. she was in our teritorry in that time. so the rouges were in our teritorry. then after a couple of days one of our trackers caught a sent but could not distinguish it. i think the rouges have a hinding place in our teritorry." i said my panincing increasing by each word.

"how did i not think about that. its very possible. tomorrow we will search every inch of this teritorry. davina i promise i will keep you safe no matter what. "

" i know you will." i grinned and kissed him goodnight.

i bearly slept because i was thinking about everything that happened. i wonder why adam didnt tell people at school that we are mates. is he embarresed by me? or he doesnt wanna give up on his player ways? he is just so difficult. i cant know what he is feeling, his emotions are so messed up.

Regret Rejecting Me AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara