Vivan

we've been driving since forever. we ever exited the werewolf teritories, that means we are in the human lands.

"why did we enter the human lands?" i asked curiously.

" to get to the place im taking you." he answered simply.

" where are we goinging. ?" i asked for the fifth time today.

" somewhere." he said smirking. geez that helped alot. note the sarcasm.

the car finally came to a stop and we were at the carnival!!!! i love the carnival. i used to come here with dad alot. i missed him alot. adam must have noticed my mood change because he frowned.

" why are you sad? if you dont like the place we could go somewhere else or we ca- " he quickly spoke before i cut him off.

"no, no i love this place. its just i used to come here alot with dad and i just remembered him. thats all" i said smiling. i didnt want him to feel bad, he drove all the way here to make me happy.

" ouhhh win me something like in those cheesy movies when the guy wins the girl a big teddy bear" i squealed like a 5 year old.

he chuckled at my childish behavor then dragged me to a game.

___________________

The day passed by and we were now heading back to the pack teritorry.

"That was amazing!!!" I squealed.

He chuckled then kissed my cheek. And me being me, i turned into a tomato. Great dav. I tried hiding my face , using my hair as a curtain but adam already saw my blush and started laughing.

"Stop laughing butthead." I said annoyed. C'mon its just a stupid blush, he doesnt have to laugh his ass off.

"You're so cute when you blush." He said . And the winner of the deepest blush is davina collins. Why do i have to blush!? Before i met him , i never blushed. Stupid mate bond.

The car came to a stop and i was now outside the pack house.

"I had fun today" i said . I really didnt know what to say.

"Ofcoarse you had fun, you got to spend a day with 'the adam woods' " he said smirking. I wish i could wipe that smirk off his handsome face. Wait did i just say handsome?

"Way to ruin the moment." I said

He chuckled . "Im serious, girls would kill to be in your place." He said trying to hide his laugh but failing miserbly.

"Bye adam." I said slightly smiling.

"Wit where are you going?" He pouted.

"Inside." I said slowly.

" no no noooo, this is the part where you give me a goodnight kiss" he whined then pouted again.

i laughed and pecked him on the lips. 

" that didnt work lets try another time." adam said and i laughed.

" bye adam" i said while opening the door. 

"fine but ill get one soon" he said smiling

" sure you will." i replied.

and with that i entered the pack house with a wide grin on my face. 

"davina you're finally here. something big happened." lucy said and dylan nodded.

i groaned. " ughh people could you give me a break." i said really annoyed. like what the heck, i just came back from a wonderful date with a wonderful mate, but nooo, alpha stuff has to pop out and ruin my mood. 

they dragged me into the office and started talking.

"do you remember the guy that attacked you in your room ?" dylan asked.

" yeah" i said wondering what about him. we tryed asking him for information and threatining him, but no use! he never said anything, not even one slight information about why they want to kill me. i only know that the leader's name is Erlik, we know that because he mentioned his name while attacking me.

" he kinda ran away" lucy said. 

"WHAT!?" i shouted the put my face in my hands. great, just great.

" i left you guys for only one day!! on day and you guys lets him run away. how did he even run away ?" i asked.

i would always check up on him and there is double sicurity by his cell. how the heck did he run away 

" i acually dont know, we went to check out on him and then he was gone. like he just disappeared" dylan said.

" guys a couple of days ago, uncle logan and i saw a strange place, its was some kind of a gate, when i touched it my hand sank inside it. we couldnt pass it without my shield, and when we did it was a mystery place, there was a pack house and everything a pack's teritorry could have. but they were rouges. that's why we didnt find where they were hiding ." i explained to them.

"but how did they create this place? " dylan asked

lucy and i shared a look then said in unision. "witches"

"but not any normal witch can create this place, they need alot of power, only an alpha witch can create this." dylan said again.

"but all alpha witches are dead, they all died in the great war years ago." lucy said.

"all except one" dylan said

"Vivan." i said then their heads snapped my way.

" no it cant be , she's wicked, like completely wicked" lucy shouted.

" and rouges arent ? " i asked.

" what i mean is, why would she help them? she's Vivan, THE VIVAN , why would she help anybody." lucy said.

"lucy's right, and not once did she help them, but twice! its obvious she's the only one who helped the guy escape !" dylan exclaimed.

" this is all just messed up. why moon goddess? im only 16 years old and i feel like im living in a tv show" i complained

" well you're turning 17 in a week" lucy tryed cheering me up.

oh shit, i forgot my own birthday. way to go dav.

"im going to sleep. i've had enough drama for one day." i said while standing up 

" okay night" dylan said

" night"

i went to my room and took a long, relaxing shower. i changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top and let sleep take over me. its really been a long day. why cant i have a simple life like every body else? i think the moon goddess hates me.