She wants to meet you

adam's pov.

"dad?" i asked as i walked through the hallway.

"dont do anything... yes... i can handle it.... just shut up and do what i told you" i heard my dad talking on the phone.

"dad?" i asked after entering his office.

"i'll talk to you later just make sure everybody's safe" with that he ended the call.

"yes?" he asked.

"what was that about ?" i asked

" one of the trackers caught a rogues's scent. but dont worry everything's under control." he said

i nodded before speaking. "dinner's ready, mom asked me to call you."

he nodded then followed me downstairs.

we sat on the table and started eating dinner. i noticed that mom was upset.

"mom are you okay?" i asked looking concerned.

i just hate it when she is upset.

"its been 4 months adam . 4 month!! and i still havent met davina! are you embarresed by me? why havent you introduced us?" she asked looking disappionted and sad.

"mom in these 4 months she faced alot. " i answered.

"bullshit. tomorrow she's having dinner with us. end of conversation" she said then stood up and walked away.

did my mom acually cuss!?

"did she just..?" macy, my 14 year old sister asked.

"yup" i answered popping the p.

we shared a look before bursting out laughing.

macy looks alittle like me. she has long brown wavy hair and brown eyes.

well. looks like we're having a family dinner.

dav's pov.

the second day

i woke up at 6 a.m for training. gosh i hate training, its always the same: wake up , get dressed, go to training and then train pack members. well i know that's what it is supposed to happen but its boring. i decided not to take a shower because im gonna have one after training. so i got dressed in a blue and black sports bra and black yoga shorts.i pulled my hair into a high ponytail then got my water bottle and left my room.

i entered the kitchen and saw the guys there.

"oh my gosh i cant believe you did that" lucy said clutching her stomach from laughing.

"what did they do? " i asked taking bite of my apple.

"when i entered the kitchen and they were kissing again." she said and i put my apple away disgusted.

'do you have you do it in the kitchen!?" i asked disgusted again.

"hey it was totally his fault. " victoria said pionting at dylan and pretending to be innocent.

"you kissed back!" he protested

"it was my wolf, cant resist the mate bond" she said again

"but yo-" he started before i cut him off.

"if you two are not at the clearing in 10 mins you'll get 10 extra laps" i said walking out of the door with lucy hot on my heals.

their heads shot towards us before the started running to the clearing.

"good thing chace isnt in our pack or that would have happened alot" she said and i chuckled.

"yeah same goes with me and adam but we'll eventually be in the same pack" i said.