Don't Take Enemies for Friends

RRMA is on the hotlist!! Thank you so much guys for everything! I know it's only #954 but we made it on the top 1000! all those positive comments , your direct messages and the messages on my wall are what inspire me to continue this story

RRMA is on the hotlist!! Thank you so much guys for everything! I know it's only #954 but we made it on the top 1000! all those positive comments , your direct messages and the messages on my wall are what inspire me to continue this story. Keep this up! I love you all.

______

i pinched myself.
Ouch!
That hurt!
I blinked.
still there.
I blinked again.
she's still there!!

C'mon davina wake up. Skylar it's not the time to play games on me! You're hallucinating. Yep, that's what's happening.

'It's real davina, i'm not doing anything' skylar said in a whisper.

I was flabbergasted! Not because skylar has finally answered me, but because this is real!

"Stay away from her Vivan!" Ellie shouted, the luna inside of her threatening to get out.

"What's that wolfie? You're mad?" Vivan let out a sickening laugh.

'Skylar listen to me. We have to do something. We can't let her win.' I said sternly inside of my head.

'Davina i'm too weak , i don't know if i can handle the shield.' she whispered softly.

i tried forming my shield, once, twice. Nothing. Nothing was happening!

C'mon dav you can do this.

"Get the girl , we're leaving. Let's get this over with" Vivan said pointing her head at me.

As the two rogues held me from my forearms, Ellie screamed like there was no tomorrow.

the rogues let go of my covering their ears.

"Jesus woman! My ears! Ahh!" The one to my left seethed as he covered his ears.

Vivan clenched her fists, she raised the up to meet my mother , and that's when my instincts kicked in.

I ran in front of her and stood as a barrier between her and Vivan.

Vivan let out a sick laugh, and she laughed for almost thirty seconds.

"A mother- daughter reunion i see" she clapped her hands slowly.

O felt my stomach do a backflip at what was going to happen.

"Move davina" vivan warned

I stood my place. Even if i wanted to move, i couldn't. It's like my feet were glued to the ground.