escaped?

davina's pov

"quick lets get out of here" nichole said.

i nodded and followed her outside. i couldn't help but notice her shaking hands. she was afraid she would get caught. 
i touched her hand stopping her and when she looked at me i spoke.
"don't worry, of anything happens i would protect you. i won't let them hurt you"

a smile of relief took on her face and she hugged me . "thank you davina" she breathed. 
the hallway was dark and it smelled rotten,how cliche.  we kept walking until i heard sobs. what the heck.

"nichole do you hear this?" i asked

"they're rouges . Erlik and master gets them and put them in these cells to train them" she replied.

i didn't care. i followed the the sobs and i found myself standing in front of a cell with two kids in them. my heart broke. they're just kids they don't need to be trained , they didn't even shift yet.

"we need to get them out. now" i ordered.

"we don't have time , Erlik will find us we have to go." she said starting to panic.

"i cant , i just cant"

'skylar, are you okay?' i asked her because she hasn't talked to me.

'i'm fine dav, use the shooting from the shield to open the cell door' she said and i did that.

my shield formed around my body and i shot the cell door after telling the kids to stand back.

the doors opened and the kids ran into my arms.

"pwease hewp mommy and daddy" the little girl said.

"where are they?" i asked and she pointed to the cells beside her.

oh.my.gosh

there were almost 12 cells and they had rouges in them. i could tell they were harmless.

i walked to the other cell and shot the door.

"quick dav we're running out of time" nichole said and i nodded.

after i set all of them free we started moving outside.

there were guards everywhere. nichole gave me a panicked look and i hushed her.

'skylar do your magic' i told

'okay i'll try, think about disappearing'

i started thinking about disappearing and it worked.

nichole and everyone else gave me a shocked look.

"white wolf. remember?" i said in a duh tone.

i managed to take everyone out and that's when i saw it.

adam was fighting rouges along with natalia and kyra and uncle logan and everyone else. they we getting surrounded and i got furious.

adam's pov

"guys i cant handle it" shantel said.

"hold on we're getting there" i said panicking.

"i can't i'm so sorry , i'm really sorry" she said before falling to the ground.
the shield must've absorbed all her power.

oh no, we're screwed.

"well, well, well. look who finally showed up." a voice came from behind us.
i turned around and there stood Erlik.

"you know logan, i really thought you were smarter. you knew about the gate and took so long to find where we hid davina?" Erlik said while moving around tsking at logan.